The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

VII's are a huge disappointment so far, at this point i'm just looking forward to the VIII's.

Originally Posted by jst628

VII's are a huge disappointment so far, at this point i'm just looking forward to the VIII's.

Yup.  Anyone know if the Viii is supposed to a low top?

Anybody got the Del Sols in a size 9 that doesn't use their Play Strong insoles?
nerd.gif

Whoever was in charge of the colorways for the VII's needs to be fired. The shoe itself was very clean and looked good, the colorways is where the shoe disappoints.

I personally disagree.. Check out my review in the review forum.

Originally Posted by al3x89

I personally disagree.. Check out my review in the review forum.

Word. I'm not disappointed with the boring GR colors. It's a great performing and comfortable shoe, at least on my feet.

Originally Posted by deathfish

DK lace swap, I wish the grey spots on the laces were 3m

25gh1rn.jpg
           nice, these could work! any lace thats black or close to it would do for the cloaks.

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

What's the average going rate now for a pair of Galaxys? I got sniped on a pair a few weeks back that ended at 175 plus shipping. Since then I've been looking and looking, but the cheapest I'm finding now is like 240 shipped and up

keep waiting, youll be able to get them for 200. just gotta negotiate.  people are gonna wanna unload them if they are sittin on them a while
          agreed.  i see alot going for 220 and up but i think it will go down in the coming weeks.

Those are the ugliest vii's so far.  Id like to know who oks a colorway like this.  This one and those red/blue pdfs are both trash.

Originally Posted by Kobe29

I know Jordan had tons of PE as well
Not really, 1s with a dunk sole, wht/lk-red 5s with the 23, 10s with the 45, black concords, 11 lows and 13 lows was pretty much it.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Not really, 1s with a dunk sole, wht/lk-red 5s with the 23, 10s with the 45, black concords, 11 lows and 13 lows was pretty much it.

roll.gif

Keep thinking that, pal.

Originally Posted by VIL8R

what could have been......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oohhhh!!! The shoe is already hot as is but the additional black/gold makes them far more mean. I'll definitely be copping these though. I keep hearing that the Kobe YOTD's are going to drop, but I think I'm just going to have to order them online for that $300+

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

not sure if srs.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I guess I'll post the pics since there's nothing to talk/complain about.
grin.gif

img58444260.jpg

img58444261.jpg

img58444262.jpg
          smh.. what a waste of a cw. cant wait for the elites and (wink wink) YOTD!!

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by VIL8R

what could have been......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oohhhh!!! The shoe is already hot as is but the additional black/gold makes them far more mean. I'll definitely be copping these though. I keep hearing that the Kobe YOTD's are going to drop, but I think I'm just going to have to order them online for that $300+
           me too man. if the YOTD wont drop, i feel like the prices will just rise. so im going back n forth, gamble on the US release or cop now for the 300+

Back
Top Bottom