The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by Kobe29

I know Jordan had tons of PE as well
Not really, 1s with a dunk sole, wht/lk-red 5s with the 23, 10s with the 45, black concords, 11 lows and 13 lows was pretty much it.

roll.gif

Keep thinking that, pal.

Jordan may have invented P.E.'s lol and he def had more then 6

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I guess I'll post the pics since there's nothing to talk/complain about.
grin.gif
Just terrible.
I wouldn't say terrible. I kinda like them, probably not at full price but definitely after a markdown.

300+ for the YOTD now is not too bad of a deal. IF, and that's an IF, they do release here, most likely limited/qs, and you somehow missed out, that's still about the resell price people will be asking for them eventually.

Alot of the Kobe's had sooo much potential with concept, but then the colorway flopped. Lol. Galaxy, Cloak and Christmas colorways are the only one that were worth copping so far.

PDFs I copped at Nike Outlet the other day dont fit 
frown.gif
  That size 11 is so damn narrow on the sides of my feet

I cant believe I scooped them for $100 after tax, I feel almost wrong for taking them back to the store just so some employee can scoop them up for even cheaper with their discount
laugh.gif
   I'd pass along the savings to another NT'er but cant even post an ad in the classifieds section
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tampakix

Alot of the Kobe's had sooo much potential with concept, but then the colorway flopped. Lol. Galaxy, Cloak and Christmas colorways are the only one that were worth copping so far.

I love the shoe itself, I also believe most people like the shoe as well. It's just the damn bland and horrible color blocking that they're doing.
Nike is wasting a perfectly good model smh. The fit of the shoe could of been better, but the appearance of the shoe was great.

I like the Elite Aways as well just to add to your list of colorways mentioned.

The Aces could of been so much better if they used that somewhat reflective upper in burgundy color like what they did with the Cloaks. Imagine having that reflective burgundy type upper color a long with a burgundy translucent sole like the V's? Wow.

Additions and changes like that could EASILY have been done on this model. 

I wouldn't say the VIIs have been a complete flop. I grabbed Cloaks, Sharks, Aces and plan on grabbing Wolves in the future. I'm just shocked there aren't more must have colorways.

concords have hit outlets, got this from the outlet thread:

KOBE 7 SYSTEM (488244-100) $129.99
1 (805) 384-4480

i wish the outdoor mall i go to still had their 30 off 100 nike store coupon
frown.gif
, i would cop some concords to ball in

SO glad the Elites will be on Swoosh..$120 for the whites >

3 things are guaranteed in life: 1) death, 2) taxes, 3)Jada2001 making sure everyone knows he's copping on swoosh. 

your swoosh mentions >  my post count

Originally Posted by casper90403

3 things are guaranteed in life: 1) death, 2) taxes, 3)Jada2001 making sure everyone knows he's copping on swoosh. 

roll.gif

pimp.gif
 People will always envy a Swoosh discount + Nike discounts anywhere I go.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Not really, 1s with a dunk sole, wht/lk-red 5s with the 23, 10s with the 45, black concords, 11 lows and 13 lows was pretty much it.

roll.gif

Keep thinking that, pal.

Jordan may have invented P.E.'s lol and he def had more then 6
Care to educate me on the PEs Jordan wore for the bulls that I missed? I mean true PEs, not special insoles, etc

^great pic as usual mjrod. you really should consider selling some of your pics!

I hope I dont regret returning my pair.

^great pic as usual mjrod. you really should consider selling some of your pics!

I hope I dont regret returning my pair.

U will. Once these r gone, people will regret sleeping on them. Give it some time and people will hunt for these Mints. They are the best colorway of the PDF's; and one of the best 7's period. My humble opinion, of course. LOL

pimp.gif
 People will always envy a Swoosh discount + Nike discounts anywhere I go.

Not really, unless you're a zit-faced kid who only purchases sneakers.

BMW Family Employee Discount > Swoosh/Nike Discount.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by jst628

VII's are a huge disappointment so far, at this point i'm just looking forward to the VIII's.

Yup.  Anyone know if the Viii is supposed to a low top?
Yeah... pretty much. So disappointing. Expect me to get some from the outlets next year.
I just wish they'd go back to basics with the zk8 POSSIBLY with an attach strong insole
setup. Those are freaking amazing. That's the best thing the zk7 gave.

Cushlon > any Zoom Kobe setup. Yes including the zk1.

Back
Top Bottom