The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Originally Posted by DDRnrgONxtc

rocking my wolfs for casual Friday
How do these fit? true to size? I'm religious with j's, but looking for a new low top. i rock a 10.5 in j
           best bet is to move half sz up. some even a full sz. kobe vii's fit really snug. im a 10.5 in j. the sz 11 in these are snug for me but they do feel comfortable after you break them in.

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Originally Posted by DDRnrgONxtc

rocking my wolfs for casual Friday
How do these fit? true to size? I'm religious with j's, but looking for a new low top. i rock a 10.5 in j
i wear 9 in js, i had to jump to 10. with 10 they feel pretty tight also. i have pretty wide feet. best bet since these are avaiable almost any retail shoe store is to try them on

I don't think there is anything else to look forward to for the VII's after the Home or away elites.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

PDFs I copped at Nike Outlet the other day dont fit 
frown.gif
  That size 11 is so damn narrow on the sides of my feet

I cant believe I scooped them for $100 after tax, I feel almost wrong for taking them back to the store just so some employee can scoop them up for even cheaper with their discount
laugh.gif
   I'd pass along the savings to another NT'er but cant even post an ad in the classifieds section
mad.gif

The PDF's hit outlets so soon? $$%

Somebody returned them without the box (?) at the Nike Outlet so they printed a SKU for it and slapped it on a Livestrong box and threw the PDF's on the hash wall in the back on Clearance. I was shocked to see them there too
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Since Kobe wears his shoes until December, how is this gonna work with the elites?

Is he gonna go from regular, to elite in the playoffs, then back to regular in October?

What are your thoughts?
maybe we see the 8s earlier, with how the 7s been lackluster but i doubt it

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif
 People will always envy a Swoosh discount + Nike discounts anywhere I go.

Not really, unless you're a zit-faced kid who only purchases sneakers.

BMW Family Employee Discount > Swoosh/Nike Discount.
Really, how old are you?  Bragging to others about what price you get on swoosh...f outta here

Toyota Lexus Scion Family discount > Swoosh Discount. And I had Swoosh too..

Originally Posted by JRodski

so are the away elites gonna be GR's?

i would cop off JJ right now but the shoes have already been bumped up to 200, dont really wanna pay em shipping too.

$200 is retail tho

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I don't think there is anything else to look forward to for the VII's after the Home or away elites.

I've heard different....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I've heard different....

Gonna pass on both Kobe Elites...Really looking forward to the Orange/Black pair that Ty posted earlier.

just copped the homes from a local. DOPE. The piss flywire isnt as noticeable as I originally thought. I'd post pics if I was smart enough to figure out how to do it.

Bought my usual size and they fit the same to me, but I could go another .5 on top of the .5 I already went and not even tell the difference with VII's.

Back
Top Bottom