The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Good lookin out! Got my size 12.

Shipping was only $5 bucks, would cost me more in gas on Saturday to pick them up. Estimated delivery is this Thursday is that right?

Not bad for $5 shipping but it should be free. Cali tax though
sick.gif
I rather get an iD than an Elite.
Wherever I go I'll have to pay that Cali tax so it doesn't really matter.
Shoes are obviously over priced, but it made it easier since the only VII's I've bought this year were the Big Bangs. As a huge Kobe fan there's only a few years left in his career and knowing Nike they will stop his line after he retires so I also took that into consideration.

Plus I loved them since I first saw pictures. Would love to get the Homes as well, but not happening. It's not often I spend $200 on a pair of shoes. It's only happened about 4 times including these.

I hope mine come in thursday, I also have some Kobe VI ID's coming in on Friday so hopefully everything goes well. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Couldnt find any info on previous pages, but will the Kobe Elites be available in GS sizes? Appreciate it fellas.

Lebron Away Elites are out with gs sizes so I would assume they will too when they come out Saturday.

Good lookin out! Got my size 12.

Shipping was only $5 bucks, would cost me more in gas on Saturday to pick them up. Estimated delivery is this Thursday is that right?

sick.gif
Shoes are obviously over priced, but it made it easier since the only VII's I've bought this year were the Big Bangs. As a huge Kobe fan there's only a few years left in his career and knowing Nike they will stop his line after he retires so I also took that into consideration.

Plus I loved them since I first saw pictures. Would love to get the Homes as well, but not happening. It's not often I spend $200 on a pair of shoes. It's only happened about 4 times including these.

I hope mine come in thursday, I also have some Kobe VI ID's coming in on Friday so hopefully everything goes well. 
pimp.gif

I hope after Kobe retires, Nike will retro his shoes.
laugh.gif
 I'm always up to having another chance at those carpe diems, big stages, bruce lees, chaos, grinch, etc...

for those of you sleeping on the Del Sols, i suggest you pick them up soon with the discounts...

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

sick.gif

pimp.gif

I hope after Kobe retires, Nike will retro his shoes.
laugh.gif
 I'm always up to having another chance at those carpe diems, big stages, bruce lees, chaos, grinch, etc...
           This. +1

smh at the 5am PST online release at nike. i can only think since they scrapped the midnight release from most stores so they scrapped theirs but of all the time...

Just scored on some Galaxies from the bay for $188 with shipping. Can't wait to get them. Better late than never!

glad everyones gettnig their elites...they dont seem too hard to get...maybe because of the price

^would you mind posting pics of the homes with the black elite tongue/insert in and black laces? i think they'd be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by s dubl

Restock on sneakerhead.com away elites for retail.

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a pair.
Anyone wanna be nice enough to PM any other sites that have them for retail.  Just trying to cop a 10.5 
nerd.gif

My away elites are sitting at home while I'm at work.... This is probably the only reason I can't stand working nights
mad.gif
the new release time $!$*+ me over too because I need to be sleeping at that time.... Dubl
mad.gif
at least I have a wife that loves me and says she'll wake up for releases for me
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom