The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

You're never going to stop, s dubl.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Elites haven't grown on me yet, prolly won't. I wonder if the fade and two tone option on iD will show up on GRs. I want to do another pair but feel they will come out with some later on.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

so i visited Staples on Monday, how do you get to the "Nike Vault"

It's right out front on Chick Hearn Dr. right by the Magic Johnson statue....

^they dont usually open on weekdays if there's not a game. its right on the corner near the Magic statue. Check their twitter to find out about whether they are open or not.

yeah, i found the door. but it looked like a back door and it was locked.

so i walked around the corner and there was nada.

thanks anyways, i'll try next time.

are they open during the summer time?

Got to see the Laker PDFs today. Not as bad as I first thought. The gray sole def was a nice touch. I still had to pass though. I wouldn't wear them casually though but if I was a Laker fan I would of picked them up.. I like them more then the Easters

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Got to see the Laker PDFs today. Not as bad as I first thought. The gray sole def was a nice touch. I still had to pass though. I wouldn't wear them casually though but if I was a Laker fan I would of picked them up.. I like them more then the Easters

i thought the same thing. I even like the gray sole that most complain about. Thats a shoe I wear if going to a lakers game. I cant see myself rocking that on a regular day.

thats the door bro. Very unassuming. Its almost as if they dont want anyone to know its there.

Originally Posted by casper90403

thats the door bro. Very unassuming. Its almost as if they dont want anyone to know its there.
           they only open during lakers and clippers home games. like their page on Facebook or twitter. they update their schedule regularly. 

Originally Posted by jdmsir20

Yeah, I think the price makes them an easier pickup. But what was I supposed to do, buy some retro retro Jordan XII's? Lol
laugh.gif

http://s833.photobucket.com/albums/zz257/paulhreyes/?action=view&current=c16d4428.jpg

http://s833.photobucket.com/albums/zz257/paulhreyes/?action=view&current=9f58e165.jpg
          nice pics! cool collection of kobe's too. the elite aways look a lot like the vi's but w more details. nonetheless, still a clean shoe and a must cop for me.

I'm not touching the elites. It looks the I was one and done with the cloaks. They dropped the ball on the 7's colorway wise considering what we got with the 6's.

It's lame to me that the PDF print is uniform instead of random... I really hope the VIIIs come correct with the colors/colorblocking.

K so I have a really low arch and wide feet. I usually wear a size 11 and my Vii's are 11 too. I play with the "play fast" insole. All that being said, this shoe kills my feet. It's that kinda pain you get when your shoes loses its cushion and it no longer can absorb the impact from running/jumping. I don't know if you guys know what I mean but can anyone else relate? I want to know if it's the shoe or my feet's just not made for this shoe.

Originally Posted by s dubl

The game>the jacket bruh...

No need to tell me.
The past 12 years I've easily been to over 30 Laker games @ Staples Center. That's regular season, playoff games, and Finals games.

I was there for some of the best Laker moments this generation. Game 4 2002 WCF against the Kings where Robert Horry nailed the 3 that killed the Kings. I was also there when Kobe hit the game winner on the Suns in the 2006 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom