The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by s dubl

my elites were waiting for me when I got home from work... overall happy with em, but they are going back. One of the CF heel clips are +@%*%@ up, bug scratch that looks like it has been polished or something. For the $200 price tag they should pay better attention to quality.

you can feel it if you run your finger across it...
30t6p3b.gif

That's not good at all.

do all CF in kobe elites have breaks like these? im still waiting for my pair though. crossing my fingers.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Kobe's sitting tonight. Scoring title is Kd's.

this. would love to see a kobe scoring title shoe but KD's would work as well. kobe should rest too. playoffs>scoring title

Originally Posted by micon111

Originally Posted by s dubl

my elites were waiting for me when I got home from work... overall happy with em, but they are going back. One of the CF heel clips are +@%*%@ up, bug scratch that looks like it has been polished or something. For the $200 price tag they should pay better attention to quality.

you can feel it if you run your finger across it...
30t6p3b.gif

That's not good at all.

do all CF in kobe elites have breaks like these? im still waiting for my pair though. crossing my fingers.

If I remember correctly, one of mine had a break in the carbon fiber like that. I didn't pay much attention to it but I'll give it another look tonight and post a pic if they do.

Carbon fiber is very fragile, any force placed upon it would break. I'm not gonna be surprised to see it like that on some more pairs. Sucks that s dubl had to get a defective pair, but we are now aware of this issue. SMH at quality control.

Originally Posted by PB3

That's not good at all.

If I remember correctly, one of mine had a break in the carbon fiber like that. I didn't pay much attention to it but I'll give it another look tonight and post a pic if they do.
          thanks man. keep hearing about the breaks in more shoes but i dont mind as long as its a clean fix.

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

haven't been in here in a while. Picked these up about 2 weeks ago. Cloaks come in today. 
7080080413_2551af775e_z.jpg
          now the elites are here, these are the only ones left that i wanna cop. i like the orange pair too but idk where to get them.

haven't been in here in a while. Picked these up about 2 weeks ago. Cloaks come in today. 
          now the elites are here, these are the only ones left that i wanna cop. i like the orange pair too but idk where to get them.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

NIKE, stand by ur motto and "Just do it"
we are all waiting for these to drop in the states why are you doing this??? 

Nike should've done more colorblocking like the ROTD and Del Sols. The midsole, completely one color looks weird. It needs to be sectioned off with different placement of colors. If only they let us do that on NikeiD.
tired.gif

No RD on the orange kobes yet? I haven't been in here on a while.. Any new info I missed?

No RD on the orange kobes yet? I haven't been in here on a while.. Any new info I missed?
           no new info man. last i heard was they're not releasing also

so im thinking of picking up the wolfs next week with a coupon...or should i wait till they go on sale???

I've always been weary about all the CF on the elites. Once that cracks, you can't really do anything about it. Some of the AJ XI's had CF's cracking but at least it's not in a very visible part of the shoes. These would just stand out too much. But I'll still use the Aways to play ball. Only time will tell how they'll hold up.

So Kobe sits and let's KD take his 3rd scoring title in a row, guess Nike is riding the KD hype train right now as much as they can

Back
Top Bottom