The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Originally Posted by CRH1979

So Kobe sits and let's KD take his 3rd scoring title in a row, guess Nike is riding the KD hype train right now as much as they can

Kobe to KD... "You're Welcome".
we don't have or need scoring titles colorways, we get finals and rings colorways

THIS. 6rings > ST

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by leothegod

man i want them lol but not paying over 100
laugh.gif
too much lebron/ jordan stuff coming out that are more important

indifferent.gif
 at the lebron comment
im a kobe fan but those Black Elites
pimp.gif
... perfect with my Brees Jersey
laugh.gif
THIS! 
laugh.gif

That's the only reason I've been considering either Kobe or LeBron Elite lol.  Need something for this upcoming season and to rock with the Elite jersey

Just FYI for anyone looking for the ROTDs/YOTDs, there are definitely a few fakes floating around on eBay, so you gotta be careful before you cop and don't get caught sleepin. A couple are pretty obvious to spot because they didn't even have the right box. All the authentic release pairs should say "Nike Zoom Kobe VII Supreme X" (the X signifies XDR which is Xtra Durable Rubber on the outsoles and comes standard on a lot of pairs of sneakers in Asia because they play on outdoor courts more often) and come in a Supreme box, but the fakes just say "Nike Zoom Kobe VII" and come in just a Play Fast box (the smaller one without the second set of insoles). If the price listed is too good to be true, it might not be the real deal...

Where did they go crazy with bright colors on the Kobe? Cheetahs and that's it. Everything else has been normal colors just a crazy theme. Again as said before, Nike didn't do the vii justice.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

NO MORE ELITE COLORWAYS FOR THE KOBE VII

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Best news I've heard all week. I would hate for the second half of the year to be littered with elites.

$140 > $180.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

NO MORE ELITE COLORWAYS FOR THE KOBE VII

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Best news I've heard all week. I would hate for the second half of the year to be littered with elites.

$140 > $180. $200
fixed...

no more colorways? This the "Big Stages" already?? c'mon man!
really?
I'd rather have the regular $140 pair with a zk5 Big Stage esque scheme
with something different done on it. I'm mad about these. I'd rather wait
for a rings colorway than grab these "Finals" shoe before the finals. ROFL

Nike is predicting a Heat and Lakers Finals?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
So Kobe will continue to wear the Lakers PDF?
sick.gif
I'll be heated if he wears a different color Elite that the public can't have. That is not exceptable if the Lakers/Heat don't make it to the Finals to have the shoes already. Oh well I'm not getting them anyways so I'm not supporting that BS. ZKV Big Stages' value has gone up.
grin.gif

i hope Kobe and Lebron both wear PE's of the elites... that's what they're saying in the Bron thread, but i guess we'll wait and see...

Outside of a few nice cw's the zk7 has been whatever. I'm not super excited or in love with these like I was with other models like the zk4's or zk5's. oh well...

I do agree Rings > ST, just hoped to see something else in the VII that caught my eye, guess I'm done till the VIII.

The Elites are cool. I like my pair, but I'd be lying if I said they were worth the $200. I knew that before buying my pair though.

These are only worth it if you're a big Kobe fan or unless you don't care and have the money to blow imo.

The materials are noticeably different right off the bat and the fit is a little different as well. As mentioned the upper especially in the front is a lot stiffer, would need to be broken in if you plan on balling in them.

The padding in the ankle collar is very soft. They said they used Nike Pro Combat padding on the heel, whatever they used it's very soft to the touch.

The laces are very stiff. Almost exactly like the Kobe IV laces to be exact. So some of you may or may not like them as they are somewhat hard to tie.

You can feel the responsiveness of the Full Length Zoom unit by just pressing on the insole with your hands or just trying them on. Is it better than the regular Kobe VII Zoom set up? It's all preference imo.

The shoe is not worth $200, but we all knew that. They did change the materials around enough to at least make it seem like the price increase is justified.

I just wish they came with the play strong insert for the price. An all black sleeve with gold Kobe logo would of been so nice.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Got some sharks yesterday for 115, theyre so nice on feet. Now all I need is those orange, black n silver ones n I'm done with the 7s
How? I got mine for $123 with tax thanks to the birthday coupon.

I received my pair of Elite aways today. I agree, they are not worth the $200 price tag but the shoes do look great. I normally wear a 12 but always go a half size up on the Kobes. These Elites are 12.5 but they are even more snug than normal. I would recommend that you go a full size up on the Elites.

Do the elites feature that interchangeable #!!$*%++ or is it a shoe that you can actually play in for real?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I just wish they came with the play strong insert for the price. An all black sleeve with gold Kobe logo would of been so nice.

THIS.

it could have been full-length lunarlon
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom