The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I'm going to check with my local NT tomorrow after work.

Anyone copping the Laker PDF on Saturday?

I'm not saying people can't like what they like for whatever reasons they like it for (if that makes sense...lol) I was just saying that sometimes people go hog wild for a PE because it's super limited or they will have to jump through special hoops and be the only one on their block that has it. I'm like everyone else in here, if I like it, I get it. That's how I have always been.

Picked these up with a 25% off coupon (little bummed that now they are on sale in the outlets but what can you do?)

Didn't mean for my comments to get misconstrued.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Chato
This pic absolutely makes it look like he's wearing zk5s. I miss those...
This ID/PE def looks amazing. The color blocking is clean and the white
swoosh looked nice. It's refreshing compared with the plain ones he's
used all season.

I don't see the 2K5 at all ( I have 8 pairs of 2K5), but I agree those are amazing. Love the white swoosh, it really pops!
I think he means the ZK5 as in the Zoom Kobe V, not the Huarache 2K5s, which I can sorta see from that angle.

Originally Posted by its

Damn, Niketown do phone orders?

Yes they do... I ordered aces on Friday and got em Monday for $100 n change shipped after tax and shipping cost.

the home elites reminds me of the jordan 11 dmp's. loving my pair ang waiting for the aways to have discount so i can scoop
Up a pair.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by its

Yes they do... I ordered aces on Friday and got em Monday for $100 n change shipped after tax and shipping cost.

That's awesome man. Damn I wish I lived near one of these outlets this weekend with additional 30% F&F sale, 
smokin.gif

EDIT: never mind just realized coupon only good Nike factory stores, not Niketown. lol

Originally Posted by its

Originally Posted by its

That's awesome man. Damn I wish I lived near one of these outlets this weekend with additional 30% F&F sale, 
smokin.gif

Its a niketown not an outlet.  No F&F sale.  Def a sign of things to come though.  Theyll be on sale like that everywhere soon enough.  Still waiting for del sols under $100.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by its

smokin.gif

Its a niketown not an outlet.  No F&F sale.  Def a sign of things to come though.  Theyll be on sale like that everywhere soon enough.  Still waiting for del sols under $100
Same here. Supremes have already been spotted at various outlets for $130, I seriously hope my nearby factory get some by the weekend, with 30% F&F that's enough for me. I'm not holding my hopes too high up though, my nearby outlet is extremely sh!tty as far as their selection goes.  smh...

FYI, Dahntay Jones on the bench of the Pacers wore the Kobe Away Elites WITH the gold swoosh. I was at the game tonight in Orlando floor seats and saw them. Wish I had a better pic of them but this is all I could get. I guess the NBA is letting them wear gold since it's the Pacers' colors? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

382352cee11086a2c1b3af458f618957b60f3c4.jpg

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI, Dahntay Jones on the bench of the Pacers wore the Kobe Away Elites WITH the gold swoosh. I was at the game tonight in Orlando floor seats and saw them. Wish I had a better pic of them but this is all I could get. I guess the NBA is letting them wear gold since it's the Pacers' colors? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MAN! Nike just made that $^!*  up to tell a story.

You think the NBA cares about gold when they let Ty Lawson wear Lebron 9 Mangos?  Don't be so gullible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOOKS good but i like the HOME better!!!!
RIP-55 Junior Seau the BEST CHARGER EVER.....

ArmorRig... Thanks! I'm def diggin both swaps! Aways almost remind me of del sol IVs with the white tongue.

Originally Posted by jordan r

*** CHECK YOUR LOCAL NIKETOWNS, JUST DROPPED BY NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS AND THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF KOBE VII ON SALE FOR $84+ (DUKES, BLACK/GREY, SHARKS, LM, WOLFS) AND THE SUPREMES FOR $108+ (DEL SOL/TOUR YELLOW AND CONCORDS). THEY ALSO HAVE MARKDOWNS ON KOBE APPAREL.***

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!
wink.gif

YOUR WELCOME! (KOBE VOICE)
Does anybody know the nearest outlet or niketown in Louisiana or should i say located in Louisiana 

Originally Posted by jordan r

*** CHECK YOUR LOCAL NIKETOWNS, JUST DROPPED BY NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS AND THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF KOBE VII ON SALE FOR $84+ (DUKES, BLACK/GREY, SHARKS, LM, WOLFS) AND THE SUPREMES FOR $108+ (DEL SOL/TOUR YELLOW AND CONCORDS). THEY ALSO HAVE MARKDOWNS ON KOBE APPAREL.***

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!
wink.gif

YOUR WELCOME! (KOBE VOICE)

Thanks for posting this info..

Back
Top Bottom