The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by maronandlando

adidas is laughing at them right now.
hello jason petrie
laugh.gif

Adidas is in worse doo doo than Nike is.
Everyone on youtube and across the web thinks Adidas is the reason why D-Rose, Shumpert, and a few other Adidas athletes have gotten hurt. Just look at the Crazy Lite 2 videos and comments. 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying it's true, but theres tons of people that blame Adidas so Nike is still feeling pretty good right about now.

But yea, Kevlar....What a joke smh. I wonder if the same would happen to the Kobe's and Lebrons? Guess we'll wait and see.

any shoe can cause an injury, but i do think that there is a design flaw in the recent "crazy light" shoes... 
The upper on the Elite hyperdunks is actually made of a weird thin material. I worried about how durable they were when I was looking at them at work. The only place that kevlar is used, if I remember correctly, is in the laces and flywire. Not in the actual upper of the shoe. I'd imagine that kevlar would weigh the shoe down. I don't have any worries about the Kobe and LeBron elites being durable or not. They seem solid. Specially with the kobe's using the scales, adding another protective layer.

That "What the Kobe" colorway is just terrible. Have no idea how the hell someone would rock those.

I'm holding judgement on the WTK. The fact they did a what the shoe is a smh, but they aren't that ugly tbh. Gotta see pics of the actual shoes before I decide. Like the mismatching though.

I like the WTK's with the Cheetah print. Nerf KD's had a similar color blocking and everyone loved it. But those also came with an all pink shoe with pearl print and......wait......dudes still love it. Go figure.

I really like the idea of a pair of "What the Kobe"s, but the execution is not so great. I do like specific elements of it though like the coloring of the pdf print. They could have made a better choice on the laces. We def need some clearer pictures, but it doesn't look promising.

I really like the concords, they are the only color way I like besides my cloaks. If I can find these at the outlets then they will be copped without hesitation!

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by JRodski

really startin to like the home elites...

anyone think they'll hit outlets or go on some type of sale eventually?
I just saw this pic on ebay...employee store or outlet?

2dr9xub.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOT SURPRISED,,,i better check my local OUTLET!!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The irony of it is that it was stepped on by the regular Hyperdunk
laugh.gif
I wonder if it would suffer the same fate if it was the other way around, granted Gasol is a giant. Anybody wanna test that out
laugh.gif

I wonder if the Concords for $89 is the same for all SoCal outlets.
nerd.gif
Sucks my outlet has them for $109. Even though they were $130 over the F&F weekend. Still a better price than Eastbay *ahem* but I'll wait it out for the Del Sols.
EASTBAY please catch up with those prices on kobes/lebrons 

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by JRodski

really startin to like the home elites...

anyone think they'll hit outlets or go on some type of sale eventually?
I just saw this pic on ebay...employee store or outlet?

2dr9xub.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOT SURPRISED,,,i better check my local OUTLET!!!

What Outlet is this???

Back
Top Bottom