The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by jst628

Paul George is wearing away elites, thought they can't wear gold?

Thats the second time hes worn them. Idk whats going on. 
maybe because adidas makes the nba uniforms they are giving kobe a hard time? still mad he left them? i dunno...

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Thank you #KobeSystem

20120513195113.jpg

Reminds me of the guy that created a thread to file a lawsuit against Nike because the VII was "cutting" his feet or something like that. What happened to him? Did he win the case?
laugh.gif

Damn, YOTD's are amazing. Those colors go so perfect. Clean pics mjrod. I wish they dropped in the states. I'm gonna have to get those before I can't find my size. Haha.

Haha... Thanks! I wished I can find a sz 13, but no luck at all
frown.gif

But they look great in person and on feet...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

^yea and not sure what part in Cali... He lives in Hawaii bc of military duties...
I met a guy on Sat release, he brought his son later. His son was wearing concords and he said he had the kobe YOTD, but if he lives in hawaii right now it cant be the same guy. Must be a coincidence to have met a guy like your friend.

@lockdown36, the same thing happened to me this weekend. I didn't have this issue with the Del Sols, but the Sharks gave me that cut.

If NIKE won't release the YOTD, let us at least have some of those color-blocking schemes available on ID... An iD with that teal on the YOTD with a black/purple blocking to make it look like the Aqua 8's would be superdope imo...

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Thinking about returning my elites... They may have been an impulse buy
30t6p3b.gif
will Nike Santa Monica let me? I think they have different rules on "launch" products, right?

what size are you? lol return them to the outlet, so i can pick them up. just kidding. i dont know about elites, but worse comes to worse just say u got it as a gift and u dont want it. if  you dont mind Nike gift card that is
They're both 11.5 ideally I'd want my credit card credited since I'm taking a trip to San Diego next month and this would be one less bill to worry about

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Thank you #KobeSystem
Reminds me of the guy that created a thread to file a lawsuit against Nike because the VII was "cutting" his feet or something like that. What happened to him? Did he win the case?
laugh.gif
Yeah, I saw that post too.
I made fun of him too.

But after going through the pain, I feel the guy.   It was so hard to sleep with the open wound.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

any one kno where i can find these shorts online, or got a product number I'm still loin for a med
14t3n8l.png
They have these in stock at footlocker in Honolulu... You could try to phone order them, I bet they would do it.

Back
Top Bottom