The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Those gotta be the same cheetahs he wore on x'mas day, gotta be!
must be... what a pathetic loss, should be up 3-1
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackconvertible

It's crazy how people are wagon jumpers. I have had a pair of Xmas Cheetahs for sale for about 8 days and no bids. As soon as the game started, I have gotten 2 bids already and more watchers. Just crazy how hype works.

Those watchers gone and the bids retracted?

next week all kobe viis would end up at the outlets for no one would get them now. just like what happened on the VIs. jk!

heartbreaking loss...it was all us. if we get a miracle and get 3 straight games then that would definitely up the value of the VIIs hehe

I wonder if mike brown is the original choker...which rubbed off lebron while in cleveland and now he can't shake it off even with miami.... and now making the lakers chokers as well.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Lakers blow another 4th quarter lead while Kobe wears the Cheetahs...SMH

another game where the lakers lebroned big time. coulda been 3-1 now.

coulda woulda shoulda
frown.gif
sick.gif

I'm seriously depressed right now. I will so high on the win last night that I tried on some zk7s
to change my mind about them. I REALLY WANTED TO LIKE THE SHOE.
I also tried AC's advise to go half up. which I did and they felt nice.

If the Lakers lose these 7s will end up in outlets and I'll scoop up the LA homes and Del Sols...
FML...

^^^im hoping to get homes on the low... They've grown on me quite a bit. Hopefully they hit clearance for the low.

It doesn't matter which shoe Kobe wears, this series is over. The Lakers just can't counter all the Thunders weapons.

I'll admit though, it was cool seeing the Cheetahs again.

Originally Posted by blackconvertible

It's crazy how people are wagon jumpers. I have had a pair of Xmas Cheetahs for sale for about 8 days and no bids. As soon as the game started, I have gotten 2 bids already and more watchers. Just crazy how hype works.
Hahhaah damn sheeps.

hype machine is amazing indeed. bites me a few times a year. LOL

Will purchase Away Elites if I can get them at around $100-120.. No more.

Yeah hurry lakers and lose so the Kobe elites drop price... I'm down with that.!

Can we go ahead and call the whole "Elite" thing a big flop? I know it is still early, but let's be real here. Kobe doesn't even rock them anymore. KD apparently had one made for him and he didn't even give them a chance. LeBron is the only one wearing them, and his shoes cost $250. To put that into perspective, I just copped a pair of SLHs for about $115, so you're telling me the Elite's are really that great that I can only buy one pair of those but I could've gotten 2 pairs (if available) of the SLHs?

While I am not denying the technology in the shoes and how great they may feel and all that, I'm just saying the way things have panned out for the Elites has been less than stellar. Not to mention, we may not actually see the versions released to the public in the NBA Finals (w/ Bron prolly getting bounced this round and Kobe definitely getting bounced this round lol).

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom