The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Never had much interest in Kobes but those WTKs are a true break neck co. Love em or hate em. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrrw

The WTK are definitely an acquired taste shoe. not feeling the brown base

no. they are the taste that people taste when nike puts a limited tag on them.. 

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Hey guys just got back from my local HoH, Kobe del sols are 99.99!!! So check your local hoh's for them...

Which HOH was this?

Jewelzm3 wrote:
Originally Posted by dyyhard

even Stevie Wonder wouldn't wear those WTKs.

hahhaha lol

Thought hed be the only one to laugh at that line, I was wrong.

guess i need to get down to an L.A. area FTL and get those sale prices. seems like hardly any kobe's go on sale here in Cali's central valley.

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

IAfterwards, someone asked me how they were for ball, and I told him that I don't really ball in my sneakers and he looked at me like I was an idiot
laugh.gif
as well he should have.....kudos to him.
happy.gif
why wouldnt you ball in them?
indifferent.gif

anyways, i see a few here and there too but nowhere near prior kobe releases.

i prefer wearing my Vs, but they are falling apart....i have some DS Vs i need to break in
For starters, I'd prefer to keep these shoes for casual wear. I have the Cloaks, Galaxy, Sharks, and Easter PDFs, so I'd rather not mess them up. On top of that, I'm one of those conventional guys that believes basketball should be played in mids.

im 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
 on those WTK
but since nike never released the YOTD VIIs i decided to make something similar with a different sig

inspiration

KD IV meets KB VII

Kicks-crew has a couple sizes but the prices are ehhh. Still the prices are the lowest online. For you big foot ppl like me they have a sz 12 for $265 plus shipping. Total will be like $289 shipped. Probably worth it since these may disappear and the value may go up.

I see Olympics got a release date. Good news is they will sit so I don't have to worry about trying to pick them up in June, it's crazy enough already with all the releases.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I see Olympics got a release date. Good news is they will sit so I don't have to worry about trying to pick them up in June, it's crazy enough already with all the releases.

any idea what they look like? im guessing no

Back
Top Bottom