The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Love them Cloaks, but not willing to pay close to 300 for em. Dude wants 280 on ebay, just not worth it. Shoe isn't that great, color is tho.

Having second thoughts on the del sols I bought. Im just not a huge fan of the VII and with having the cloaks I dont see a need for any others.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

how many of you half sized up?
I actually stayed true to size for mine and have been fine, but I've also been true to size for all the other Kobes (I know some people went up 0.5 on anything from IV-VI). I did have to relace these VIIs looser to get that perfect fit, especially toward the front end/toebox because they're definitely narrow, but after doing that, I haven't had any issues at all with fit/comfort. If you have especially wide feet, 0.5 size up might be a good call though, but then again everybody's different.

use for casual, but at times spend quite a few hours in my Kobes (walking around all day or whatever) and stay true to size, and love the fit. Only pair I dont really like is the VIs, they almost seem lose but .5 down would probably be too tight.

Originally Posted by s dubl

use for casual, but at times spend quite a few hours in my Kobes (walking around all day or whatever) and stay true to size, and love the fit. Only pair I dont really like is the VIs, they almost seem lose but .5 down would probably be too tight.

yea the VI's sizing felt weird. I'm a 10.5 tts, but I was able to fit a 10 even for playing ball (although my big toenails died). And my 10.5's do seem just right, but on the loose side.

I feel like the Sharks are tighter than the Cloaks and Galaxys. I'm going to get rid of my 10.5 and have to try to find an 11.

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn you guys got narrow feet, for Vi i went TTS an right foot still tight

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I feel like the Sharks are tighter than the Cloaks and Galaxys. I'm going to get rid of my 10.5 and have to try to find an 11.

Sharks def fit tighter than my cloaks also. 

Debating on getting the Del sols for $99 minus the $25 birthday coupon.. Cause I mean $75 for some del sols is pretty great but just so many releases this year...

$75 for any Kobe is super cheap. especially for something that retailed at $180.
do it.

couldn't agree more. And those del sols aren't bad to begin with.

I have to agree, my Sharks fit the tightest of any of my VIIs. After a few wears of my Cloaks they seemed to break in more than the others.

Id be all over the Sols fpr 75.
reverse-1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

kobe-bryant-82.jpg

don't mean to get off track but I wish they'd do some type of
ad similar to this one. a really funky poster for the kobe 8s...
Even the ads/posters for the zk7 weren't that good.

Been trying to go back a couple pages and some. Just wondering if they are good for ball or not.
Finally destroyed my 08 Hyperdunks, which was a shoe I enjoyed playing in. Looking to get a new pair of shoes to ball in. Thinking of jumping on the Del Sols or Sharks for $75 or just hounding for a used pair of HDs for cheap.
Thanks NT.

the 7s are decent balling shoes. not worth the 180/140 price tag especially when you can get
zk5s and 6s for the low today.

if you can get them below 100 and it's the right size, they are worth looking at for sure. Many drawbacks
but there are many things to love as well.

Originally Posted by Terrflip

Debating on getting the Del sols for $99 minus the $25 birthday coupon.. Cause I mean $75 for some del sols is pretty great but just so many releases this year...
You have a Footlocker Bday coupon? Looking for the Footlocker one since only the Champs one is posted in the coupon thread...

the 7s are decent balling shoes. not worth the 180/140 price tag especially when you can get
zk5s and 6s for the low today.

if you can get them below 100 and it's the right size, they are worth looking at for sure. Many drawbacks
but there are many things to love as well.

what are some drawbacks??? I am looking at the $140 version that is on sell also.  I am a kobe 4 fan but didn't like the 5's (too low) and the 6's (too flimsy), but just trying on the 7's in store were okay to me. Give us our opinion/review if you will....

I rather have the blue and yellow pair than the USA. I hope it's not an international release that corresponds to the country that'll be wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom