The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

USA's look good. I don't know about retail good though.

USA Kobe V's were superb and they sat. I managed to get my pair for $40, so hopefully these sit as well.

Originally Posted by DAR228

USA V's > USA VII's

ehh, i didnt like the V's because of the blue on the front. the UWR V's were awesome.

id kill to get a pair of those for cheap.

Anyone else see a Celtic walk behind Rondo with the Easters on? Not a good look with those jerseys haha.

Also- Rondo wearing the Celtics long sleeve inside-out? C'mon son....

Sorry if I'm late and I prob am but didn't see i mentioned. Kobe elites are off of restriction on Eastbay and related websites. Again sorry if I'm late

One of my favorite recent pickups was the black/silvers on sale from NDC, those are def a sleeper
smokin.gif

black and greys are on eastbay for 109....you can use 20% giftcard and a 20% code for even cheaper than NDC

Originally Posted by Nermindee

done with the VII's, unless those other leopards come out.

Same here....Done with the VIIs unless I can get a pair for cheap....

I like hose USAs. Clean and simple. I am nervous about the white base though. I remember someone posting a back some time back showing how purple was bleeding onto their concord pair. Seeing as how the blue and yellow pair had the same logo on the back, I wonder which country will wear those?

Originally Posted by ppeter

how do these fit? true to size? i wear size 10 in the VI's and im a true 10. thanks

if it is at all possible to go to your local shoe store that sells kobe's, you should do it and try on a pair to find out exactly how they'll fit you. But the general consensus on here is go a half size up.

Originally Posted by Chato

I like hose USAs. Clean and simple. I am nervous about the white base though. I remember someone posting a back some time back showing how purple was bleeding onto their concord pair. Seeing as how the blue and yellow pair had the same logo on the back, I wonder which country will wear those?

Thats what's keeping my hands in my pockets, my concords look like death.

Kobe Oly VII's are nice but since the Jordan Oly VI and VII's are coming out, I'll wait until they hit the outlets like I did the V's...

The US kobes look nice but I aint copping. And also like when they put a bit of gold on the USA cws like on the Jordan 7s & olympic 180s

My local footlocker in orlando has all the kobe VII on sale for $99, they have the del sols,concords, black and grey, dukes, sharks, frogs, and 2 laker colorways. I get a %20 off discount and passed on them for $80 out the door. Unless I can get a pair for under $50 the Kobe 7 might be the first Kobes from 1-6 I pass on. They just dont do it for me............

Back
Top Bottom