The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I feel as if the Kobe VII was very lackluster this year in terms of people buyin them..

I bought my fair share (Cloaks, Sharks, Wolf Greys, Cheetahs, and Galaxys) but I feel as if the Kobe 7 was not a shoe that people went after as much as they did Lebrons and KDs..

Anyone agree?

Btw..I really like the Kobe VII "Olympics" but prolly won't cop for a while..

It's a good shoe but the colors are awful. Lebron's colors are much better

yea the cw wasnt so great, and plus their wasnt that many "limited" shoes like the other models so these Hypebeast can eat it up

anyways for my 3000 post i plan to take a picture of my Kobe collection...problem is dont know if i want all my kobe shoes or just the VII (only have 4)

They really overdid the Poison Dart Frog theme..it's whack..don't care what colors are involved with it..

Easter PDF was the only one that was done well...

I'm hyped for my Wolf's to come in tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Kobe VII was def a step BACK design-wise; I miss the snakeskin of the VI. this is the ONLY Kobe VII I'll be copping:
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-Cheetah-Print.jpeg

August 25th
pimp.gif

Just got back from Vegas. What a weekend. Been meaning to post this recent pickup:

Can't believe I slept on them at first. $168 shipped.

do any of u guys wear these to actually play ball in?

im looking to pick up the supremes or the other cw for 107 but not sure if these would be good support wise.

Originally Posted by odog24

im looking to pick up the supremes or the other cw for 107 but not sure if these would be good support wise.

they're ok i preffer ballin in vi's any day then in vii's

i do, they are great for ball but i dont use the sleeve insole.

really wanna get the home elites to try the full zoom but i wouldnt spend more than $100 on them so im guessing thats not gonna happen.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Just got back from Vegas. What a weekend. Been meaning to post this recent pickup:

Can't believe I slept on them at first. $168 shipped.

Nice pickup and you got a steal at that price. 
pimp.gif

I ball in my. I will say breaking them in was a b**** compared to the VIs that felt great from the get go. Once you break them in, they feel great. I rock the play strong insert but no sleeve (as mentioned they were IDs) and they feel amazing after a few games of pickup.

I remember someone posted about them having a pair of cloaks show up in their cart on NDC and they went ahead and ordered them. Did Nike actually fulfill the order, or was it cancelled?

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

I ball in my. I will say breaking them in was a b**** compared to the VIs that felt great from the get go. Once you break them in, they feel great. I rock the play strong insert but no sleeve (as mentioned they were IDs) and they feel amazing after a few games of pickup.
at first i really hated playing ball in these, but after a lot of wears they really got comfortable..

they feel really stable and def the worst part is breaking them in...

my 6s feel ok but i prefer these now, my 5s are pretty much done
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chato

I remember someone posted about them having a pair of cloaks show up in their cart on NDC and they went ahead and ordered them. Did Nike actually fulfill the order, or was it cancelled?

I believe he/they actually received the shoes. I think there were two of them on here that had it happen.

Eh...not really feeling that colorway so much...don't know what's up with that magenta color on the heel with the blue and grey. I feel like maybe they could've colorblocked them better.

don't think that's the MPLS cw, but if they changed that magenta to del sol and the midnight blue to university blue then i would definetely get those. they have that same logo that's on the USAs so i'm guessing some country's shoe, but can't think of anyone close except maybe Argentina.

was able to pick up the dukes at NTLA for $82.18 out the door this past saturday. on sale for $83.97 and was able to use the military 10% off. wolf greys also the same price, but didn't have my size.

Back
Top Bottom