The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

When photos dropped of the WTK's I wrote that I was going to get them.  Most people trashed them and the board was quiet.  As soon as it was announced that they would be limited people came out again.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmm so the hype of the olympic 6s ISNT overshadowing the WTKs then? We'll see if thats true on that day the when the hypebeast also realize that those are dropping n theyre left to pick between them lol. I'll prolly try for both but idk yet

Just like what happened with the Cloaks. Dudes were so busy getting the white/cement 4s they forgot about the Cloaks.

Uhh no one forgot about them on NDC man..I spent 4 hours trying to get themAnd couldn't..they sold out quick man. You're memory is off

my WTKs has been shipped
happy.gif

will post pics for yall at the end of the week when they get here, another pair on release date is a MUST!!!
pimp.gif

yall only cop kicks with "value?" 
laugh.gif
 man buy what u like, simple as that

Originally Posted by SeaTown29

Can a Eastbay Rep confirm if the "what the kobe" are releasing online?
We don't have a confirmation on that yet. We'll know more at the beginning of the month, so I'd recommend checking back with us at that time.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

When photos dropped of the WTK's I wrote that I was going to get them.  Most people trashed them and the board was quiet.  As soon as it was announced that they would be limited people came out again.
grin.gif

passing on those wtk's. that light brown upper just doesn't look right. where did that brown upper come from anyway? did any of the predator pack have a brown in them?

was storing kicks away.. decided to mess with some lace swaps on the Cheetahs..
S/O to "thapointguy" for the Incline V laces.. also threw in the Chaos IV laces..

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by JRodski

I just don't understand how you guys can be willing to camp over WTKs but then put off something like the Sharks...

To each his own I guess....

...Hypebeasts.

yeah the sharks are def a more solid colorway but dawg, you gotta understand. they are GR's and they arent going anywhere. also they'll prolly be on sale eventually b/c people sleep on em. which is great for me, copped my sharks for 80, copped home elites for 110. i love a good GR my friend.

with limited joints you cant afford to wait. if you want em you'd best get to movin on RD b/c they wont be there after the fact. and if you want em bad enough after RD you can bet your @5s you comin outta pocket.

simply the politics of the game. 

hype/hypebeast are terms used too loosely these days.  

The Sharks being a GR and the WTK being limited is beside the point. My point is that dudes on here have been like Sharks are the 5th or 6th best CW etc etc...then the most hideous vomit shoe of all time comes out and JUST BECAUSE they're limited dudes are camping for them and think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Make the WTK and GR and tell me how many of you guys would get them.
i def would still cop but i'd wait to scoop em. the hype in my area is for brons, foams and j's, so i can afford to wait 2-3 1/2 months and end up coppin for around 80-100 bux. hell, I'd rather that, nothin like savin a buck.

and yes, @ the end of the day some do beast over shoes just b/c they are limited but there are also that actually like em.

btw. i LOVE the fact that the VI's drop the same day as the WTK's. splits the attention they'll recieve b/c only a crazy person would pursue the WTK's over the VI's right? lol works just fine for me. these gonna be HOH only's?

yeah the sharks are def a more solid colorway but dawg, you gotta understand. they are GR's and they arent going anywhere. also they'll prolly be on sale eventually b/c people sleep on em. which is great for me, copped my sharks for 80, copped home elites for 110. i love a good GR my friend.

with limited joints you cant afford to wait. if you want em you'd best get to movin on RD b/c they wont be there after the fact. and if you want em bad enough after RD you can bet your @5s you comin outta pocket.

The Sharks being a GR and the WTK being limited is beside the point. My point is that dudes on here have been like Sharks are the 5th or 6th best CW etc etc...then the most hideous vomit shoe of all time comes out and JUST BECAUSE they're limited dudes are camping for them and think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Make the WTK and GR and tell me how many of you guys would get them.
i def would still cop but i'd wait to scoop em. the hype in my area is for brons, foams and j's, so i can afford to wait 2-3 1/2 months and end up coppin for around 80-100 bux. hell, I'd rather that, nothin like savin a buck.

and yes, @ the end of the day some do beast over shoes just b/c they are limited but there are also that actually like em.

btw. i LOVE the fact that the VI's drop the same day as the WTK's. splits the attention they'll recieve b/c only a crazy person would pursue the WTK's over the VI's right? lol works just fine for me. these gonna be HOH only's?
I personally dont think they are going to be limited...but I am coping either way

Would be sick if they re-released a cloak like pair in a different color, same iridescent look with a chameleon in the back or something. Better than those WTK's.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Would be sick if they re-released a cloak like pair in a different color, same iridescent look with a chameleon in the back or something. Better than those WTK's.
They really should.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Cheetahs are so dope. Still want a pair, but not willing to pay more then 250. Might use a pair of my WTK's as trade bait.

now that u mention it might do this for YOTD, or cheetahs if someone is willing

i really like the cheetahs with the chaos iv laces. Im waiting to see more pictures of the normal colored cheetahs. I was intrigued by those

@krispy
those are FAKES, there is no DK colorway for ZKB VII (at least for now) the prices also too good to be true

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

nice pic ^ u should get the elite epic series, released @ the vault with the socks. i got the cloaks/the vault release w/elite socks / and the cloaks. i want the yotd but they all sold out in 10.5 or id pull the trigger even if it was 400 ;(
What are you talking about?

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmm so the hype of the olympic 6s ISNT overshadowing the WTKs then? We'll see if thats true on that day the when the hypebeast also realize that those are dropping n theyre left to pick between them lol. I'll prolly try for both but idk yet

Just like what happened with the Cloaks. Dudes were so busy getting the white/cement 4s they forgot about the Cloaks.

Uhh no one forgot about them on NDC man..I spent 4 hours trying to get them
And couldn't..they sold out quick man. You're memory is off

Umm.....not really. Just as Dat Dude Chris mentioned, there were quite a few stories in this thread that were similar. Dudes were in line asking others what they were there for. Most in line were there for the Cements and some didn't even know about the Cloaks. Hell, there were dudes posting in here they completely forgot about the Cloaks or showed regret for passing on them for the Cements. I wanted the Cloaks more but went for the Cements because I didn't know who would have the Cloaks in my area. I went to my local HOH in the late afternoon and copped the last 9.5. The employee stated the Cloaks didn't start to sell until after the Cements were gone. Not saying this happened everywhere, but this was the situation for a few of us.

P.S. You're speaking of online, copping online can be a different beast compared to copping in store. Just like the Military Blue 4 and Obsidian 12 are sold out online, they can both be found in store in certain areas.

I just don't understand how you guys can be willing to camp over WTKs but then put off something like the Sharks...

To each his own I guess....

...Hypebeasts.

^This

Back
Top Bottom