The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

anyone with the WTKs already in hand able to switch out the booties for one with the high ankle and actually have it match up/look good- pics appreciated.

Thanks

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

The WTK release has really rejuvenated this thread. Now the KD thread seems kinda dead 

It will come back when it's close to st cw release. 
grin.gif

I'm probably one of the few people who wanted the WTK who weren't looking to flip but i'm sure the hypebeast gonna come out the wood works and make it difficult to scoop up on release day for retail so as much as it pains me, gonna have to look the other way and pass
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

HOH Miami dadeland mall is getting them. My boy called this morning and they confirmed for saturday. I also heard some youngsters are camping out there already. I guess they're at "summer camp"... 
I heard they've been camping out since Monday.
a week!? are u serious!?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

I'm probably one of the few people who wanted the WTK who weren't looking to flip but i'm sure the hypebeast gonna come out the wood works and make it difficult to scoop up on release day for retail so as much as it pains me, gonna have to look the other way and pass
tired.gif

Why is nike pulling "The release date is 7/7 and we'll have them online, but a time/date for the online release haven't been set yet." crap all the time?
They did that with yeezy2's now wtk's? Come on Nike, it's getting old!!

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

Why is nike pulling "The release date is 7/7 and we'll have them online, but a time/date for the online release haven't been set yet." crap all the time?
Yeah it seems like that's something they just say for every release now. They're saying the same thing for the Olympic Jordan 6's to though and every other shoe that releases on that day. But so far since they've been saying that we don't know the time and date mess the shoe still releases at 8:00 am and they send out a tweet. They said the same thing for the Gem Foamposites too and they tweeted a link at 8:00 am 

Originally Posted by Joulze

Yeah it seems like that's something they just say for every release now. They're saying the same thing for the Olympic Jordan 6's to though and every other shoe that releases on that day. But so far since they've been saying that we don't know the time and date mess the shoe still releases at 8:00 am and they send out a tweet. They said the same thing for the Gem Foamposites too and they tweeted a link at 8:00 am 
8am in what time zone?
working saturday 
frown.gif
 (4am-9am est) 

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by Joulze

8am in what time zone?
working saturday 
frown.gif
 (4am-9am est) 
I believe 8 est.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

HOH Miami dadeland mall is getting them. My boy called this morning and they confirmed for saturday. I also heard some youngsters are camping out there already. I guess they're at "summer camp"... 
I heard they've been camping out since Monday.
a week!? are u serious!?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I know. It's probably the Kick Squad kids again.

STILL no shipping email from KB24.COM....really getting frustrated having my $ tied up for nearly a week and a half.....not that I need it,its just the principle

I RSVPd under 30 seconds easily...the RSVP is STILL open after 5 minutes...hope I get my pair

HOH 34th has a line outside as of this morning...tickets for Kobes maybe? anyone have an idea?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I RSVPd under 30 seconds easily...the RSVP is STILL open after 5 minutes...hope I get my pair

HOH 34th has a line outside as of this morning...tickets for Kobes maybe? anyone have an idea?

kobes and Im sure for the Jordan oly 6s.

Nikes taking EVERYONES $ this year. too many friggin sneakers.

local HOH is handing out tickets saturday morning, my co-worker was going to camp early for his pair and bringing his girl to get me a pair
pimp.gif

i'm excited to see these in person, i've been all over these since the start but am still a little on the fence about the upper color...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

same here.... lets see if this b.s rsvp is still rigged. Atleast One of us needs to get a RSVP

Back
Top Bottom