The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

maybe they are not finished updating the site with all the content yet. i hope so. if not, threads are going back weeks, if not months.

maybe they are not finished updating the site with all the content yet. i hope so. if not, threads are going back weeks, if not months.

Well I just saw a reply from Method Man to another guy asking if he will get his post count restored to 25,000 because it is only showing 13,000, and he said its unlikely. So from what I saw, it doesnt look like it'll be restored... Hopefully that's not the case though, because like you said, it would be going back months!

Last edited:
Well I just saw a reply from Method Man to another guy asking if he will get his post count restored to 25,000 because it is only showing 13,000, and he said its unlikely. So from what I saw, it doesnt look like it'll be restored... Hopefully that's not the case though, because like you said, it would be going back months!

I don't think he should be proud of having 25,000 post :lol:

Weird. I fear change...lol.
Anyways, I need to find home elites for $120 too...I'm on the hunt.
-Pete

$120 isnt bad but i want to pay less lol

mostly due to my feet sweat like crazy so the upper will get dirty/yellowish:wow:

Were the Wolf Grey/Orange pair that popular to where I can't seem to find them anywhere?

they were on clearence on NDC but havent seen them anywhere since :frown:

i wanted a pair for cheap badly thats why im hoping they have them at outlets but i need a F&F coupon :frown: :frown:

wolf greys are gone by my area. I guess its on its way to outlets? :D
Also, I found laker pdf for $80 at a local store - i dont know if i'll cop..

Have the opportunity to get either (or both) Barcelona cw's for $300 shipped from London. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the aqua colored pair. What do you guys think about the price?

Have the opportunity to get either (or both) Barcelona cw's for $300 shipped from London. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the aqua colored pair. What do you guys think about the price?

I would for the aqua pair.

I really want them and would cop in a heartbeat for that price.

Oh well, we didn't lose too much of anything in this thread.
Anyways, where were the elites found for $120? Were the away elites also the same price?
That is a price I'd pay...with a birthday coupon.

I don't think you do. My post count is back where it was. Just gotta go back over to the dark side to get some refs and my sig and I'm GTG.

I lost 2000 posts...don't mind at all though. USA's, Home Elites & a 2nd pair of Wolf's and the 7's are a wrap for me....ok maybe Sharks if really cheap too.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom