***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Damn Greg and Rock going at it what the hell is going..lol

Lets all calm down up in here.

V for peacemaker

Greg your the man who spreads the word and your site in the most informative Lebron database bar none.

Rock..you need to hit me up ASAP man..lol

I swear I need those Dunkmans in my life. Anyone BESIDES Chris have a size 10.5 or 11 in the Dunkman IIIs?

I'm still mad they didn't make the Pebax cage and the siped portions of the outsole Neon....the II's are just kinda plain...
frown.gif

I'm gonna take the advice of Rudolph and hold off on purchasin the yankee lebrons for above 200 and wait to see what happens..i'm sure i can cop a paireventually..

RockDeep:
I swear I need those Dunkmans in my life. Anyone BESIDES Chris have a size 10.5 or 11 in the Dunkman IIIs?
O.K., I don't feel so bad for not having a pair now. Because if YOU'RE asking for 'em, then I don't feel so bad over the fact thatI have been on the hunt HAAAARD since... THE BEGINNING OF LAST SUMMER... and have only come close ONCE.

And how close? Dig this: funkdoc (great guy, and this was not his fault at ALL) had a pair of Dunkman IIIs forsale in our Buy/Sell forum, and I immediately looked over his thread and approved it, then e-mailed him about the Dunkmans, telling him I was ready... RIGHTNOW.

So I'm amped. I'm ready to pay, and funk is definitely a well-trusted NTer, so I don't have to worry about being frauded or having fakes oranything; I mean, I am AMPED.

But I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I just e-mailed him that one time, and just waited. Didn't hear from him all day. So I checked my e-mail the nextday; nothing. So I just e-mail him again, something like 'Not trying to bug you or anything, but I just wanted to send payment for those Dunkmans.'Nothing.

Then I check back on the thread the next day, two days later, and funkdoc has updated it with the shoes in thethread that have been sold. One of the shoes he states has been sold... IS THE DUNKMANS! Oh, man... I was devastated. I didn't know what to think.

So I just hit him up in the thread. 'How are those sold? I e-mailed you and I never heard back from you.'

Turns out... he checked his e-mail, but for some freaking reason, my e-mails were being sent to his spam folder.
frown.gif
I totally understand, because there's so much spam now-a-days that everytime I get it, I always... ALWAYS... report it as spam so my e-mail filters it out and leaves it out of my inbox. So apparently, my e-mail addy was on his spamfilter, so my e-mails were being sent to his spam filter.

Honest mistake, and I don't blame funkdoc one single bit... but cot DAMN was I upset over being that freakingclose.

Actually... scratch that... I'm still upset.
laugh.gif

I am a little less upset now, though... seeing Rock in here hitting people up for 'em.
laugh.gif

P.S. Looking for size 10.5-12 Dunkmans, folks.
nerd.gif
My favorites are the IIsand the IIIs.
nerd.gif
Rudolph,FLINT, Solesupreme, digital, dill, dang it, SOMEONE make this happen for me!
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

You missed a size 11 on ebay awhile back. Went for a pretty penny though, think about $900

I'm really trying to hold out hoping I can find a pair of Dunkman 3s for a better price but I don't want to miss my chance on these either.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

For those wondering about balling purposes, I'll tell you my experience today and maybe it'll help you out. I'm also posting this in the Jordan, Iverson, Adidas and Nike kicks threads because it pertains to all of them.

Call me Prof K, all I wanted was court performance. Granted this is also just running around the store and seeing how it felt, but I've been buying shoes for a while so I'm usually spot on with regards to how a shoe will treat me.

None of that mess you typed could be considered helpful.

'Call you Prof K'? You must be joking.

Kicksology.net was not built on Prof k trying on shoes and relying on the fact that he'd been 'buying shoes for a while and was usually spot on withhow they would perform'.

Let's disregard the fact that apparently your in store impressions of a shoe are supposed to be helpful for someone concerned with the performance of ashoe, but most of the shoes were automatically eliminated because of a lack of 'bounce'.

If you took the time to actually review a shoe, i wouldnt have anything to say about it but that is atrocious.

Not sure which "inspiration" came first...but Rbk holds the licensing rights...

Interesting.

If it were the other way around I think I could predict the criticism....
laugh.gif

Why the absence of the 3 on the bottom of the heel of those Questions and the 'Q + vector' logo at the top of the heel?

I was wondering that as well...the blank heel makes ZERO sense. I woulda put the Q logo as is and the Team logo in place of the 3.

those Questions are horrible..so will the "dunkman" Vs be the last GR colorway to drop?

laugh.gif
at what happened on the last page... My boy Rock straight beasted.....Man i love this site!!!
roll.gif
PO

kaczalas

Rock was just makin a playful comment...your site is great, dont even worry about it. I dont think people will go to your site for brand new info or picsanyway, thats why we have sites like NikeTalk...I think your site is more for reference, and you're doing a helluva job with it!

anyways,
those questions are weird with the blank heel! they shoulda just put a lil baseball there instead of leaving it blank.

Those SVSMs are sick RU.

If the ctks look like those in burgundy, then i'll have to get them

Whats that your 7th pair of Vs?

^ I'm still mad my freaking internet went down last Friday night/Saturday morning, making me unable to grab those white toe SVSMs from you.

I like those green toe ones, too. Thanks for showing 'em.
smile.gif

If you ever let go of either in a size 10.5-12, can you let me know?

Nice OSUs, too.

Back
Top Bottom