***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Originally Posted by rubbrbandman

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Do people actually enjoy camping out?

I'll just go to HOH between 4 30 - 6 to pick up a pair or 2.

You all know that the Yankees are going to be in abundance, right?
So folks outside of NYC... be patient... if you over pay next week.. you are gonna hate life.....
ohwell.gif

just my two cents
wink.gif
how many is nike planning on releasing?
Can somebody break down availability on these?

2hob6n7.jpg

Its stuff like this that make me LOVE Nike and LEBRONS... I wish I had half the heat as some of you cats.. Thanks for alwaysdroppin the info, pics up on here. Lovin every minute of this thread....I need to step my Lebron Collec up.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by rubbrbandman

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Do people actually enjoy camping out?

I'll just go to HOH between 4 30 - 6 to pick up a pair or 2.

You all know that the Yankees are going to be in abundance, right?
So folks outside of NYC... be patient... if you over pay next week.. you are gonna hate life.....
ohwell.gif

just my two cents
wink.gif
how many is nike planning on releasing?
Can somebody break down availability on these?

^word

Pairs going to run a good $300+ off re-sellers or better to wait around until the price drops?

This has probably been asked a million times

How/why did the Dunkmans go from this
2hob6n7.jpg

to this
257142390.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-v-dunkman-01.jpg

??

Why did they change the dark gray to a medium light gray?

im wondering about that too. i like the gray of the 2's and 3's better. It just seems off since the 4s.

Dunkman Question- I the unreleased II's, III's grey color should have been the standard however upon further marketing review it was decided that themainstream/marketing appeal leaned toward a lighter grey { lol.. go figure}

Yankee V- if you all spend more than 325 (on the resell side of the house) you are going to regret it.. That should be enough information for you to determinethat ALOT MORE than 123 pairs will be available. The questions regarding EXACT amounts should not matter since NIKE always produces more than what is stated inshoe forums or speciality stores...

Be patient.. if so of you can... if not.... head to HoH or get the the good folks of NT that are able to grab you a pair to look out for ya....

pretty simple.... =)

is the colorblocking on the dunkman V's closer to this kid's version or are they the same as the initial catalog pics?

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

Why did he give Delonte the stare down? Haha

Yeah Delonte was looking mad sad after that dunk that pretty much changed the pace of the game...I mean look at Eric Snow's face.

Haven't been on the V's post, instead of going through 55 pages I'll just ask the ?
Are the All star's going to be available on eastbay or nike.come, like the IV's were?
Thanks!

LMAO!- I just looked at the embedded video of Bron's top dunks,
two of them are on folks that are now Teamates... lol
Maybe thats why Bron looked at D West reminding him... " That was you couple season's back!"
D Jones knows about it too..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey Greg...

Just to help your confusion bro.

In Most Sports ... Dark colored Jerseys are for the Away Team.. MOST times, but you have your exceptions.

For the V's and Soldiers the Patent Color Toe represents the Away Version shoe and the White Toe represents the Home. In the case of Farifax they had an ALL White V for the Homes and the ALL Black V for the Aways...

Hope that helps my man..

I was able to get a confirmation on my home vs away riddle. As I suspected:
SVSM is wearing the green toed shoe with their home unis as it has more white in it. The other is the away.

Straight from the source
wink.gif
. I can do the updates now as it makes more sense now.
BTW... I don't know who posted this false information, but as I posted before the Yankees V's WON'T be availableoutside HOH!

Hope that helps.

RUDOLPH1996:
LMAO!- I just looked at the embedded video of Bron's top dunks,
two of them are on folks that are now Teamates... lol
Maybe thats why Bron looked at D West reminding him... " That was you couple season's back!"
Jones knows about it too..
That dunk he had on Damon Jones was straight COMICAL. I remember thinking 'Dude, WHY would you even THINK about jumping.' Then when Bronwas en route to the rim, Damon changed his mind, and like... tried to tuck himself away... IN MID AIR.
roll.gif
I was sitting on my couch like 'Too late, my man; you got GOT.'
laugh.gif

^^

What they WEAR with it is ONE thing. What it is labeled as with style numbers is another. Ask your "source" the style number for the Green Toe Awayand the White Toe Home and see if it's listed as such.

I can wear an ALL Black Fairfax during home games but it doesn't mean its the Home version. The truth is ALWAYS in the Style Number sir.

Hope that helps.
BY The Way. The Yankee's will NOT be Exclusive to HoH Release. I'd put my job here on it.

If they were exclusive to HoH, why would they be on MarqueeSole?

Rock, PLEASE don't risk your job
wink.gif

MarqueeSole has a lot of exclusive stuff so I wouldn't put them as reference regarding availability here.

As for the naming... I will find out more but for now I will take what I got cause it makes more sense anyway. At least now it seems consistent comparing tothe previous models and that's the point.

Lebron Yankees....HOH or not HOH...LOL

Anyways, I think a lot more fans will be happy if they're not HOH exclusive as it will give them a chance to cop their pairs for a reasonable price...

I was actually jokin about Marquee Sole G.

I was just tryin to shed some factual info.. Time will tell.

I know there will be some additional happy NTers

^^Rock what other spots would have these? NTNY? any place around 34th? i might want a shorter trip to pick them up rather than trekking it up to HoH, thanksfor the info though

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

^^Rock what other spots would have these? NTNY? any place around 34th? i might want a shorter trip to pick them up rather than trekking it up to HoH, thanks for the info though
THAT I can't give out brotha.. But there will be more locales.. Harlem may be the only spot in NYC however.

man, this sucks

you know when you see that one shoe you absolutely MUST have...you give it a glance and say "wow, these shoes are so perfect...they'remine"...and then you have forces out of your control stopping you from getting them...the lack of availability of these is killing me...
smh.gif

should have jumped off an online release or something...

Back
Top Bottom