***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

^^Rock what other spots would have these? NTNY? any place around 34th? i might want a shorter trip to pick them up rather than trekking it up to HoH, thanks for the info though
THAT I can't give out brotha.. But there will be more locales.. Harlem may be the only spot in NYC however.

that must mean that NYC isn't the only place to get them which is good. The fact that harlem may be the only place to cop in NYC must mean they will besuper limited or an asian exclusive which is bad news.

Got these this weekend for $79.99. They're softer and well fit than I expected....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

^^Rock what other spots would have these? NTNY? any place around 34th? i might want a shorter trip to pick them up rather than trekking it up to HoH, thanks for the info though
THAT I can't give out brotha.. But there will be more locales.. Harlem may be the only spot in NYC however.

any spots in nj? like packers jcity? thanks, the info is def. appreciated

BY The Way. The Yankee's will NOT be Exclusive to HoH Release. I'd put my job here on it.

If they were exclusive to HoH, why would they be on MarqueeSole?

Yankee also released in China 1 month ago but sold out very quick

thx once again Ming!

I'm going to believe the guy who gets direct deposit from Nike aka the company that makes these shoes

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Again, they won't release outside HoH. I'm telling ya
wink.gif

Its been confrimed by numerous insiders that Yankees will be available at several spots in addition to HoR
someone even hinted online...

For the guys in NYC tomorrow.. have fun. 123 pairs for ya to cop and resell. For the rest. You WILL have the chance to get some as well.

I appreciate Greg's source though.

By the By... Bron Bron will most likely be wearing these tomorrow night vs. The Knicks. I wonder if someone from Reebok will be wearing theirversion.
smh.gif

Just to let errybody know.. I don't know exact locations, nor could I release that info on NT. I let the insiders leak that stuff. Not I.. so sorry to allthe folks who have PMed me or asked me here....

Im not on the retail side and if I were, I still wouldn't risk my job or position to leak it here either. NT has MANY folks on here who can get thatinfo.....

Just to let errybody know.. I don't know exact locations, nor could I release that info on NT. I let the insiders leak that stuff. Not I.. so sorry to all the folks who have PMed me or asked me here....

Im not on the retail side and if I were, I still wouldn't risk my job or position to leak it here either. NT has MANY folks on here who can get that info.....

ahh good looks anyways Rock, i hope there is an internet release...ndc or something, wouldnt mind puttin in a little extra for shipping.....i think wemilked you for more than enough information though haha
happy.gif

thanks guys for all the info i searched through most of the pages couldnt find a solid answer so if anyone got any please pm asap really really want these butdont have the luxury of living in NYC

Sorry guys,

As much as I would love more pairs on the street I don't see that happening.

Unless Rock has another one hundred in his closet there won't be any more available from Nike. Online release is a wishful dream.

He seems pretty sure tho and I can't figure out why
happy.gif

Good luck to all getting a pair, I hope I will be able to get mine too.

BTW With all the HoH exclusives why would they release a strictly NYC shoes outside of NY, LOL?

I really wish Greg would wager his website on his trusted source. If Im wrong Greg I will send you a free pair of Yankee's in YOUR size. If Im right, youcan take your Lebron site offline until he re-ups his contract.

laugh.gif
I think I know his source, is it possible that the 2nd batch of Yankees were produced at a different location/factory?

I won't bet my site as it's not an even proposal
laugh.gif
...and I knowyou're kidding.

Rocky,
After you were disappointed about NLB.net I just wanted to step up my game. As you can see I enjoy criticism as it forces me to improve
wink.gif

you big dummy,
It's not the matter of how many pairs were made is the matter of how many Nike is willing to drop to public.

That's all from me.

The fact that Nike advertised these shoes all over the press, ESPN, and even during a live segment during the Nationallytelevised Cavaliers-TrailBlazers game, in which several Nike execs, including Phil Knight, were courtside at the game with the actual shoes; suggeststhat this release was intended for more than just NYC.

Thats just how I see it.

I could be wrong, but why else would Nike do all of this a full month in advance of the shoe's release?

damn I wish someone could provide us a little more info.

On one hand, someone is saying this is strictly a NYC exclusive (HOH) which to me, makes the most sense, and in the other, someone stating these will beavailable in abundance. I live in New York but not the city and I'm actually getting ready to drive down there in a couple of hours. If I could possiblysave gas $ by some store in my region releasing them, I'd like to know
smile.gif

I wonder if anyone has started lining up yet....

Originally Posted by you big dummy

The fact that Nike advertised these shoes all over the press, ESPN, and even during a live segment during the Nationally televised Cavaliers-TrailBlazers game, in which several Nike execs, including Phil Knight, were courtside at the game with the actual shoes; suggests that this release was intended for more than just NYC.

Thats just how I see it.

I could be wrong, but why else would Nike do all of this a full month in advance of the shoe's release?
Yankee also released in China 1 month ago but sold out very quick

Somebody IS paying attention.......
laugh.gif

The Chinas were released in CHINA then HoH... but its a China shoe, correct?

Somebody quick- Name a RELEASED (online, pop up store, ect) Bron that was LESS than 250 pairs TOTAL?

you cant////

laugh.gif

^^ I believe you, but I'm just not sure if I want to take the risk because you are unable to provide concrete info. I live in NY as I said before but notin the city so I was planning on driving down there. Are you positive I won't have a problem getting these in 2 weeks? Im on spring break so I dont reallymind driving down there.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^ I believe you, but I'm just not sure if I want to take the risk because you are unable to provide concrete info. I live in NY as I said before but not in the city so I was planning on driving down there. Are you positive I won't have a problem getting these in 2 weeks? Im on spring break so I dont really mind driving down there.
Bro.. you are in NYC so sure go and grab a pair since you will be getting them for retail.... this "info" if you willis for the folks outside of NYC whose wallets may be itching to grab a pair on the resell.....
ohwell.gif

I can fully understand the increased value on the resell with the Mr. Basketballs as those numbers were low.... that is not the case here with it being hypedas 123 pairs total when ABT just told you all that pairs were released overseas a month ago...

IF you are in NYC- cop um
happy.gif

IF not and you are willing to pay the "convience charge"- make it happen
pimp.gif

If you are willing to wait.... wait....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom