eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
FRESH my man, if you can get em for retail and get em to me for retail = Damm im all for itmy hommie. I just think these are soo nice compared to the other soldier 2's and I hope we get the chance at em like others already coppin.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^^ LBGAMES,,,how in the heck are you and other cats coppin the SOLDEIR II's for cheap? youre talking bout the ones hes wearing right now right, the ones HOYLE just posted???

i got mine for cheap from a hookup...far less than retail
smile.gif

SO I take it we will see those WHITE/CRIMSONS that he is wearing in the playoffs now then right?

nah, my bad, i was referring to the GR soldier II's that released last weekend.

kinda off topic, but my LeBron IVs are starting to stink a little, I don't know if its the inside, the soles the suede material in the middle covering thelaces or the foam itself but i've hand washed it all w/ soap and nothing so would putting them in the washing machine be a good idea?

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

kinda off topic, but my LeBron IVs are starting to stink a little, I don't know if its the inside, the soles the suede material in the middle covering the laces or the foam itself but i've hand washed it all w/ soap and nothing so would putting them in the washing machine be a good idea?
1. NEVER put shoes in the washing machine.
2. Clearly a smell is developing because of the wear - it's not the shoes, it's your feet.

I say febreze them, clean them and let them sit for a couple of weeks, the smell should go away some, but not entirely.
Always wear clean socks and have clean feet and you should be fine. If you use them a lot to play ball, just make sure to leave them somewhere well-ventilatedwhen you're done with them. Throwing them in a closet or bag will just keep the moisture in - which creates the smell.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

kinda off topic, but my LeBron IVs are starting to stink a little, I don't know if its the inside, the soles the suede material in the middle covering the laces or the foam itself but i've hand washed it all w/ soap and nothing so would putting them in the washing machine be a good idea?
1. NEVER put shoes in the washing machine.
2. Clearly a smell is developing because of the wear - it's not the shoes, it's your feet.

I say febreze them, clean them and let them sit for a couple of weeks, the smell should go away some, but not entirely.
Always wear clean socks and have clean feet and you should be fine. If you use them a lot to play ball, just make sure to leave them somewhere well-ventilated when you're done with them. Throwing them in a closet or bag will just keep the moisture in - which creates the smell.

I put all my basketball shoes in the washing machine since I got my first pair!
tongue.gif
They look and feel like new! The phylon midsole becomes springier!
happy.gif

Does anyone know where I can still buy the birthday lebron v's? My size is no longer on the nike site.

^^^ebay is probably gonna be your bet.

how do the lebron Vs run sizing-wise? i was thinking about getting a pair to play ball in.

Originally Posted by mt3130

how do the lebron Vs run sizing-wise? i was thinking about getting a pair to play ball in.

true to size. i got it in my natural size and i had pinky toe problems but disappeared after a few wears. try a halfsize bigger to avoid this problem

Originally Posted by vader495

Does anyone know where I can still buy the birthday lebron v's? My size is no longer on the nike site.

Call the outlets. I saw some at the Aurora outlet this past weekend.

too bad i dont have my size
frown.gif

well, at least the prices are going down. so the yankees did get re-released, am i correct?

Originally Posted by tmac360

so how many yankees were re-released??

Sneakerhead.com had posted them Thursday evening. Reasonable prices considering the online eyepokers selling them for 600. My confirmation shipped date is5/21. Will post them when they land on my doorstep. As far as the number released, who knows and who cares.

What's the going rate for the allstars? I was looking at those on sneakerhead and was wondering if its an ok deal or too much.

^ i care and probably anyone else who wants the yankees for a decent price. I want the prices to go down. The more released, the higher chances of the marketvalue going down. 400 bucks is still heavy for a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom