///* The Official North VS. The South Thread Vol. Stop runnin yo @@@ To the South!!! *\\\

madison-square-garden.jpg

335939041_1c324bfa1d.jpg

Its not called the "Worlds most famous arena" for nothing......

And I hate the Yankees but

Yankee-Stadium-entrance.jpg

new-yankee-stadium.jpg

>

any stadium or arena in the south

Where do people come from all around the world to watch the ball drop every new year?

NYE07Verticle.jpg

On Thanksgiving day, after y'all stuff your fat faces with a "Thanksgiving breakfast"
laugh.gif
what do you all gather around the TV and watch?

ap_kitty_071122_ssh.jpg

When your rappers put out some new step by step dance video where do they go to promote it?

106_and_park_soulja_boy.jpg

.....see what I'm getting at?

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

>

any stadium or arena in the south

Umm...Not so fast my friend. This stadium is greater than all

Cowboys%20New%20Arlington%20Home.jpg

Originally Posted by Basket Of Cobras

Thats a computer image my friend. No wonder why people say the south is slow
Cause its not finished yet dumb %@*

Here is an actual picture that looks exactly like the computer image. Sorry you cant use your imagination

29983468546bfbfc0230.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

080512-redneck-vmed-1130a.widec.jpg

rt_redneck3_070709_ssh.jpg

Redneck.jpg

Rednecks.jpg

redneck_swimming_pool_2.jpg

redneck.jpg

redneck-wedding.jpg

redneck-mansion.jpg

redneck-sign.jpg

redneck_1.jpg

eye luv deh s0uth
pimp.gif
Son, any one of those pics could be from upstate NY or even some areas in the 5 boroughs...don't be so naive as to thinking that you don'thave some !@@ backwards people living in the North....

cuisine
women
climate
real estate prices
taxes (income, city, state, food, etc.)
private transportation
college football
college basketball

The SOUTH is the hands down (pun intended) winner in the above categories. The north can have any categories not mentioned.

edit: Fat Joe and Jadakiss know wassup

and for you cats acting like there's no racism in Nu Yawk cuz it's confined to the Dirty, please stop. if it wasn't for racism "upnorth", al sharpton would be panhandling on the street wouldn't have a job. check his NY resume:

bensonhurst incident
amadou diallo
abner louima
sean bell
ousmane zongo

Son posting pics of NYC in the 70s and 80s crack era when today it looks nothing like that.

How in the top 25 rap albums of all time there are only 2 or 3 from the south ? and maybe 5-7 not from NYC.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Son posting pics of NYC in the 70s and 80s crack era when today it looks nothing like that.

How in the top 25 rap albums of all time there are only 2 or 3 from the south ? and maybe 5-7 not from NYC.

laugh.gif
is that all you got? rap albums?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Would you shut the !@$% up? Most people don't even know the artists (vinnie paz) in your top 25 rap albums. Besides HIP HOP as a genrewouldn't exist if it wasn't for the blues, and R&B.

There is more to the world to Hip Hop. There is more to hip hop than NEW YORK.
indifferent.gif
Artistic achievement goes wayyyyyyyyyyy further. That's why NY hiphop isn't moving right now, cause you want to talk about top 25 rap albums instead of advancing.

Is Ray Charles from NY? Stevie Wonder? B.B. King? Otis Redding? Little Richard? The Isley Brothers? Jimi Hendrix? Where do their roots lay?

i hate these threads... lol.

its so hard to discern the real hate, from the folks just here for the lulz....

*logs off*

Hip hop was born in NY
pimp.gif

What else do you wanna talk about ?

We win at:

Education
Salaries
Females
Entertainment
Importance
Quality of life
Health care

only thing you guys got is weather, but I'd rather not have hurricanes.

Just look at pics of NYC and then a random southern city. How is it even a question which is better ?
roll.gif

I find the fact that dudes are posting 80's Crack era pictures of NYC against 2008 pictures of Southern cities hilarious.

Hip hop was born in NY
pimp.gif

We win at:

Education
Salaries
Females
Entertainment
Importance
Quality of life
Health care

only thing you guys got is weather, but I'd rather not have hurricanes.

Just look at pics of NYC and then a random southern city. How is it even a question which is better ?
roll.gif
Your blind.

Why would anybody compare NYC to a random southern city man. That doesn't make any %%+$++@ sense. NY wouldn't be NY if it wasn't different fromeverywhere else genius.

You have no ability to see individualism, you are a blind. Stay in NY your whole life. You win. What's the point in arguing with you Vinnie?

eye luv deh s0uth
pimp.gif

Is that all you have? You keep posting this redneck $!#* when all I see in Central FL is Crank Lucas in the face @%# *%$%*!. Talkin bout some'eye luv deh s0uth'
laugh.gif

funny thing is all these little vatos down here type like that....guess what city they claim?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

IM FROM MIAMI

I DEFINED DADE TO THE FULLEST

NAH IM FRONTIN

BUT WHY IT BE SO MANY LAME NY DUDES FLYING DOWN TO MIAMI IN A QUICKNESS LOVING DADE

...... FOR ONE WEEKEND AROUND END OF MAY ?

MIAMI >>>> SOUTH >>>> NORTH

POINT BLANK PERIOD ....WE THE BEST
exactly out of the 52 weekends in a year u guys get 1..............and that makes u the best??? isnt miami in the south??? homie u need a gill ASAP
THE NORTH IS TRASH

YA AIR STINKS ( NJ )

NY CANT TALK RECKLESS YA CITY DON'T ALLOW GUNS PERIOD
laugh.gif

MIAMI DADE YOU CANT GET A HANDGUN AT THE AGE OF 18 BUT YOU CAN OWN AK47'S & AR-15'S AT THE AGE OF 18
ALL LEGAL
pimp.gif
...(COME TEST US SON
grin.gif
)

YA CANT LEAVE THE CRIB WHEN ITS SNOW HIGH AS THE TWIN TOWERS ....

WHILE IM ON THE SOUTH BEACH STRIP AROUND DEC.23 VIBING WITH THE SHONES
smokin.gif

ARE TREE'S ARE WAY BETTER .....NO QUESTIONS ASKED

PEOPLE FROM NY SKIN ....
roll.gif
... YA DONT EVEN WASH THE FACE RIGHT

ONLY THING NY GOT POPPING IS LOCALHOOKUPZ .....THATS BOUT IT
NY swag>>>>>>Miami swag........nuff said.........dont the clubs close at 2 out there anyway............the south FTL

laugh.gif
@ u using NY slang

explain why all these people from NYC managed to find them self in other people city's since NYC is so great?

stop fronting, im from philly and been to other spots in NYC besides time square
ohwell.gif

NYC and Philly is trash

NYC is the home of the con artist

Philly is the home of the hater

Hip hop was born in NY
pimp.gif

How about anything else besides hip hop? As others have said there is alot more to the world than that.

We win at:

Females
Entertainment
Importance
Quality of life
Health care
I will throw out females because neither one of us can prove that, but...

What entertainment can you get in the North or NYC that you cant get in Dallas or Atlanta or any other big city?

Please explain how your quality of life is better and how your health care is better??

roll.gif
How about you take a picture of some random NORTHERN city and compare it? Take a picture of crappy Buffalo, NY or Danbury, New Hampshire.

Just look at pics of NYC
And, NYC is just a small part of the North, the rest of the region for the most part is lame.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

I find the fact that dudes are posting 80's Crack era pictures of NYC against 2008 pictures of Southern cities hilarious.

They're from the south that's why. Education isn't the best down there. If it was good they'd know that those eras were completely different.

Your local d-boy would not have survived a week during the crack era.

Back
Top Bottom