The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

StewRat - This could have a lot of potential, but I'm just not feeling how there's no real verse part. Drums are dope. Just add some bass.

Flu - Some different stuff right there. Definiately feeling this. The drums don't make no sense. Lol.

PUSHA - Ups and Downs is DEFINATELY radio ready. Just change the sounds around soem and expierement. DON'T change the melody. Good job with this one. Same with No Letting Up, the drums and meldoy is dope. Good @#%$.

Shawn - Jackin' Da Box is ok, not really how the sample can get lost in the drums. But I can listen to Over the Clouds all day man. It reminds me of a much less stressful time in my lfie haha. I'm lovin' that one.

I've got a new one up: Cakewalk

www.soundclick.com/bands/...ndID=32463
You are Not a minority.
But you Are a sheep.​

Questions03"Cakewalk" :smokin
smokin.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Waitin' For You[url=http://www.myspace.com/shawnsample]Shizzee's Myspace

Internet is going slow but I did manage to hear one beat.

Flu1512- 8)
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

flu= sick as usual,

Nothing before- that dont matta joint sounds mad familiar, had me noddin
They wanna Street Fight, I'd rather stretch money like Dhalsim

Quote:
PUSHA x Vinsanity - I listened to a few tracks...you have good melodies, I like that, and the drums are on point...I would thicken up some of the synths more, mess with some plug-ins so they don't sound too "pre-set" sounding
pimp.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

New Track. Beat kicks in about 15 seconds. Feedback greatly appreciated. I'm going to review the tracks I haven't gotten to in a few minutes.

LINK FIXEDmyspace.com/kidkuribo
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

ShoeofKuribo : You might wanna fix your music player up cuz the song is only a few seconds long..sounds like you only uploaded the outro. Your stuff is nice though

Three new tracks:

download.yousendit.com/168E042577AA3793 :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

LOL yea ^ it used to be another beat...some down south beat...then I started playing around and layed some chords down

Ima redo the drums ...soon. plus throw in a guitar solo at the end

Good looks on the feedback son
--------------------------------

Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Quote:
PUSHA, check out Sampletank2 and Soundfonts. The best Soundfont site is sf2midi.com. If you need help with setting them up or anything, let me know.
:lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What program are you using to arrange?

FL 6/7 ??

If you tweek soundfonts + fruity VSTs right you can churn out some great stuff.

Get absynth 2 BTW its great :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:

shizz - I have no idea what the @#%$ I just heard, but I @#%$ love it :wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
pimp.gif

pusha- your stuff's getting better, keep at it

flu- you were PM'd, reply as soon as conveniently possible
Money my motivator, my mouth my money maker
No I don't see you haters, so let's go get this paper

Quote:
What program are you using to arrange?

FL 6/7 ??

If you tweek soundfonts + fruity VSTs right you can churn out some great stuff.

Get absynth 2 BTW its great

Back
Top Bottom