The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

can someone please PM me some beats. I'm not tryna pay and reason being it's a Recession and Everybody's Broke! But I do need some beats. who'sgoing to PM?? holla

Some of nothingbefore tracks go hard.

I don't remember your tracks sounding like that but alot of em i'm feelin.

Originally Posted by Equaztion

Some of nothingbefore tracks go hard.

I don't remember your tracks sounding like that but alot of em i'm feelin.

word good looks

gettin mad work in '

smack dvd & cocaine city

lloyd banks

& many more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fantabolous

built this morning. just experimenting with some drums i'm sending to my cousin. i havent felt the urge to rap in so long tho i still write often.

yo, that joint is piff. what was the OG song for the sample?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

built this morning. just experimenting with some drums i'm sending to my cousin. i havent felt the urge to rap in so long tho i still write often.

thats the sample just blaze used for "just fire" i think. i know its on come home with me, with cam memphis bleek and beanie sigel

Originally Posted by ebeatz

thats the sample just blaze used for "just fire" i think. i know its on come home with me, with cam memphis bleek and beanie sigel
aight bet.
anyone know the OG song tho? both that joint and just blaze's version are both fire

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Thanks finally! Drumma Boy???
embarassed.gif
Thanks...actually that beat was submitted for a remix to why you limpin..obviously didn't go through so that would explain the likeness. Uh I'm like the bass/lead synth guy....sometimes I just put it together. And we use a triton 88 key, fruity loops, midi controller, and pro tools
I just realized that error
roll.gif
I meant it was made for the UmmaDo Me remix...but Rocko(obviously) decided to stay with the original beat.

Originally Posted by ebeatz

thx. yea its REG TILSLEY - WARLOCK
same as just fire like ebeatz said

YO what sequencers do you guys use? I'm messin with Digital Performer 5 right now but is there a better, free option for mac?

Back
Top Bottom