The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Yea Main....just work on those melodies bruh...I'm doin the same thing...and PLEASE get rid of the sleigh bells lol...here's a track I just did...feedback is appreciated...Funeral- DivShare File - Funeral.mp3....won't let me embed for some reason, so click on the link..thanks

LOL yeah i do use that bell alot but thats wat it is!!!!! Bleed Funeral the drum pattern is popping but im not really liking that melody!!!! peep this track

appreciate the critique lets keep making music!!!!!

Always stealing everyones beats out of this thread so thanks a lot...everyone keep it up we got some dope stuff going on in here.

Especially: Plan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NEED the follow up after that December tape my man

Shizzmyster SS wrote:
NuMba1kiCkrocka - Thanx for the feedback. That "Game Winner" track sounds pretty tight. I would of never thought of choppin it like that with that sample. Keep rockin.

"Looped Words of Thought"

MY GERMS

happy.gif

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

www.Scratchboi.com

Dey on my D... Now  REMIX IS UP!!! LEH GO!!!

my dude you need a soundclick or something.

http://www.soundclick.com...efault.cfm?bandID=817420
Like 5/6 new tracks up
pimp.gif
some are whack but ehh oh well. somebody will buy
laugh.gif

Working on it.

www.Soundclick.com/Scratchboi

In the meantime... NEW MUSIC UP... www.Scratchboi.com TO BE FEATURED ON THE UPCOMING M.M.I. MIXTAPE! (Yes im with M.M.I.) L.A. Da Boom Man Roscoe Dash K.E. on the Track YT and more! LEH GO!

whats up NT no one prob knows me on here but ive been on NT since 03, this is my second SN
I am a DJ, songwriter, Music Engineer, and a whole lot of other stuff
well here is my first beat i made
it has a 9th wonder type feel
I think its still missing something, and i need to mix and master it again.

DivShare File - 002_42.mp3

well let me know how it is NT.
good? bad?
any tips.
and a lot of the beats on here are fire!
everyone has talent.

There should be another NT mixtape now that everyone has more expirience.
Only getting better.

Aye that Top Notch track is nice Marvel, and your track wouldn't open for me DJMano....here's my latest....Victory-

Preciate the feedback Treewing...im feeling your tracks too...I think that what's good track would be mean if you used a real brass sound instead of that synthy brass.

I would loooooove to use a real brass sound, I just don't know where to find it lol... I'm on Logic Pro 8 btw...

I use logic 8 too...miroslav philharmonik has some good brass sounds along with other orchestral instruments...and you can always use a good soundfont...that's what I use

Back
Top Bottom