The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

wow the sound in here has really changed in here. so can i get some cliff notes on whos really nice...?
cause some of these beats in here sound lazy and unoriginal.

TEFLANDON - "Death March" I can see the idea you're going for, but there's a little too much discord in the melodies for me to enjoy the aesthetic.. it does kind of get better when you settle into it though. Maybe if you focus on getting the sounds to be as grimey as your idea, it'll translate better. Pull out the EQs and get it sounding real gritty/angry..

BASED GOD - "Fireworks in Osaka" is amazing!

LAMAK - "Gear" Your instruments are very stock sounding, try adding some effects to give it more personal character. Work on getting your sounds to blend, it's hard to go for that kind of ambient vibe when everything sounds separate in the mix. EQ everything into their own space, use some reverb to give it depth. I do like the overall idea though, just needs better translating.

THERAYGUNZ - "AM" I like your compositions! My main complaint would be that your sounds seem a little stock as well, and that the track could be mixed louder and more in-your-face.. maybe work on getting the kick to really hit inside the chest. This one is extra clean though, nice work

WHATSLOSINLIKE - On "popbeat" that snare is loud, almost painful. The track is composed well, but I guess it's not really my style. "7-27-11" is a real nice flip, I like this one a lot. Only complaint would be that it's a little too clean.

I'll be dropping by this thread giving feedback when I can. I'd appreciate it if y'all checked out my label's latest release, MAKIN' MOVES II: THE MIXTAPE (REMASTERED):

MAKIN' MOVES II by loendradio

I produced tracks 1,2,3,4,6,7,9,11,12, and 13. CLICK HERE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

If you enjoy it, drop a line in my OFFICIAL THREAD please!! We're shipping out free CDs too!

Originally Posted by pay jape

wow the sound in here has really changed in here. so can i get some cliff notes on whos really nice...?
cause some of these beats in here sound lazy and unoriginal.

I know you're nice, I used to listen to some of your @$@$# back in the day.  

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

� Gray Sea by T.E.F.

haha that's straight from mario 64
pimp.gif

RestYourEyes was sick as hell Plan. Good work bro, and thanks.

Raygunz, good stuff. I'm loving that APehsit joint.

Thanks for the tips too, 88.

Back
Top Bottom