The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Originally Posted by PLVN

Mez is that the beat from your CoD videos? Good stuff.
Ha, yeah it was on the intro to my vid's (will def make more videos once MW3 releases early in these mom and pop shops)
pimp.gif

Love the snares and bass stupidsnow

Marvel, send that to Kast
pimp.gif

The talent in here is great guys keep up the work see some beats i really could rip. Loving it sounds so much better than mainstream junk these days

Yo guys, i've been wanting to get into producing for awhile. I just do not know where to start. Where did you guys start? Any forums with good tips/tutorials I can check out?

Anyone willing to lend some help from time to time? I have a new MacBook Pro and a little cash to spend on some good beginner equipment.

I need help learning the basics of chopping/sampling and programming.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Looking to commission a beat or two:

I'm fishing for a beat for a female rapper; the samples are real pop, but she is less Nicki Minaj, really more Remy Martin.

The two samples I'm interested in are Kokomo by the Beach Boys and Two Princes from the Spin Doctors.

Willing to pay too, but it's not for a profit project, so we'll have to call 'em leases.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Yo guys, i've been wanting to get into producing for awhile. I just do not know where to start. Where did you guys start? Any forums with good tips/tutorials I can check out?

Anyone willing to lend some help from time to time? I have a new MacBook Pro and a little cash to spend on some good beginner equipment.

I need help learning the basics of chopping/sampling and programming.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I started here on this site actually. Everything you need to start off can be found on the internet. As far as tutorials, I used youtube for the small basics, then after help from other producers I got better. get FL Studio, Pro Tools, or whichever you want. Get some VSTs and some drum packs.

Back
Top Bottom