The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by jaygoodie08

New Day by J.Goodie

My 1st post in here. just started doin beats in July. Give me an honest opinion on this one.
i like this joint fam. only thing is, is that it kind of sounds like not album quality or something. i dont know much about beats but is there a way to master this to have a better sound?
Thanks bro and yeah i never mixed it so thats the reason for the bad quality.

Hey, first time posting, here's something I did that I wanted to sound like The Weeknd. Feedback would be great
smile.gif
  Good Night by papacon

crazy. i been on NT since '06 and never really ventured out of the sneaker sub-forums. i stumbled on this thread (or it could've been another similar one) a couple years ago, listened to a few beats and moved on. i come back in here today and its dope to hear how the beats have improved since then. sorry for not remembering names (to mention whos gotten better and what not), but its pretty inspiring to know this is more than just a fad/trend to some people. good $#4!t NT beatmakers.

just curious- how old is everyone here? im an older dude (just turned 30) thats been doing this (or at least trying to
laugh.gif
) for about 3-4yrs now. wish i got into this craft when i was in my early 20s bc I feel i dont have as much time as I'd like with all the grown-man #!$ in my life nowadays.

just something i finished the other weekend; obviously influenced (grew up on) Dilla, J Rawls, HiTek, ....
Praise the Cool by chrisMatiC

although this is the type of sound I typically go for, my personal goals for 2012 is to step outside my comfort zone and try/learn new things (techniques, sounds, other genres, etc) ......

How the hell do you get the soundcloud to show up on this forum...I've tried everything
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom