The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Shizz - That's some good laid back music. I could picture it as some background music.

Two New Tracks. Feedback Greatly Appreciated. Try my best to return it.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=752073
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

Flu- @$#%!

is OUT OF @#%$ CONTROL!!! Best beat i've ever heard from Niketalk... hands down... You need to put that on a demo and ship that @#%$ out

where is that vocal sample from? is it a sample? or did you record your voice?
I'm A Producer Like Everyone Else

Appreciate the feedback on the track.
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

Kuribo, out of your 2 newest joints I think Sup was the better one of the two... but I still couldnt get into it too much, Im not sure if u did it on purpose but there were some melodic lines that went out of the key of the song (flute).... honest feedback homie.

This is What I do

Thanks Shizz, I think Rats is my most complete beat to date and could stand up on it's own. I don't have to throw in, "Well I just started making beats so keep that in mind while you listen to them." Haha, even though it's true. 3 months now.

I really need feedback on a track I just finished. I don't know what to label it as but here it is.

Let Mom Sleep
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

Shizz :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
ed choppin' it up and that joint came out official.

ShoeofKuribo... This is better than most of your previous beats. Everything is placed rather well and the transitions between melodies is pretty smooth. Only thing I would say is that the Finger Snap isn't somethin' I'd use for that type of percussion part, where it's snapping all over the place.

Marvel Man :lol:
laugh.gif
Evil Is Lurking
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

I ain't lying I want to get that sampled cleared so I can put it on the album.

www.zshare.net/audio/4045100d5b8af8/
www.zshare.net/audio/4045364922965e/PUSHA x Vinsanity ShoeofKuribo - Let my mom sleep ain't no bad track, it's not really my thing though. The breakdowns are nice though, but I think you could use some stronger kicks and snares, but this is coming from somebody who stays using 808s even when it's not appropriate to use in the track.
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

shizzmyster - I like the beat. I could hear somebody just ripping this track here.

Shizz... Real smooth, right there. I'm feelin' that a lot. The voice sample is just a tiny bit repetitive, but everything else is good.

KuriboPlanet X
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Back
Top Bottom