The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Mayor of NYC - For one of your first beats the track isn't bad, it could be improved, but it isn't so bad. One thing that bothers meis the body sample in the track though.

Hype Beast - Manne that intro is pretty straight, no real complaints, I really like the drums on there. That Footsteps track is solid too.

Pusha She loves me is straight track. Well made track.

I think on that Trouble track you could have used a 808 kick, but other then that I have no complaints with it. That Extraterrestrial March is a nice tracktoo, has like a futuristic sound to it. I like what you doing, the tracks are out the box, but are still structured to make sense..if that makes any sense.

Oh yeah I played that piano on that track from earlier. It really wasn't that complicated though.

New Track
Tear Da Club Up
Yall might catch where got the melody from...
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6190415

Marvel Man X - I'm feeling the drums on Tear the Club Up and how you did the break between the chorus/verse

Pusha - Extraterrestrial March is a crazy track. I can definitely see a pop artist using this for a single. She Loves Me is nice as well. I definitely hear theTim/Danja influence in your music, but it's hot.

Hypebeast McStreet- I like how you muffled/filtered the drums on Intro. It definitely sounds like an intro/interlude track. The Say Hello track is ill too. Ihaven't heard the one with the Jay vocals but it's probably tough. I flipped when I heard the synth on the breakdown.

Mayor of NYC - For you just starting off, it isn't bad. Just work on your chopping skills, and like Hypebeast said the Body vocal doesn't help the songout.

Haven't posted in a lil minute but check some of my new material "Another Level" and "The Bounce". Also, I posted a beat called"Superman" a long time ago which a lot of people liked but if you want to hear the completed track featuring Joey Maze from Philly, it's on mymyspace.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=323981
http://www.myspace.com/fivemicproductions

Burt, I'm feelin' Sleep Well and JAR the most.

I'll check out everybody else's stuff over the weekend, been crazy busy with other things besides music lately.

Mayor Save The Divshare File as a mp3 then embed the link it'll be easier that way i have nothing to play wav. I heard your other beats though your off toa good start your not as good at beats as you are in madden though.

Plan nice !$%# i love your drum work.

*Hypbeast i need you to send me that "Take it easy" beat where you sampled Emiliana Torrini send me a pm

Marvel dope southern !$%# as usual is the melody of the pizzacato's sounds familiar. Some Batman game on genesis i had.=,

Cheers

^ i played you in madden?....and heres the beat..i ahte it..man i need a tutorial on how to make things flow..%++* makin me mad..and i have soo many ideas onbeats

Originally Posted by ps2child

^that sample sounds 9thish!

ehhh..dont know if its a diss or a compliment...9th is my inspiration..but in no way this beat was taken from him..i still think the beat needs work..ithink looking at soo many diff tutorials messed me up....

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by ps2child

^that sample sounds 9thish!

ehhh..dont know if its a diss or a compliment...9th is my inspiration..but in no way this beat was taken from him..i still think the beat needs work..i think looking at soo many diff tutorials messed me up....
nah man i mean the sample sounded like sumthin 9th would flip.

Plan - Already know the deal I Used To Love H.E.R
pimp.gif

Mayor the track is okay. You sound better than the average beginner tho. But can you honestly hear someone spittin' over that?

Diligo - Track sounds very Polow Da Don *%* IMO. the repeating lead/synth brings everything together. Good work.

Here's my American Dreamin' Remix. But I'm pocketing this beat. Needs a little more IMO.

Here's my Billy Jean Remake I'm working on. I'm thinking about switchin the strings for something a little smoother and making the drums reallyTHUMP!
devil.gif
Plus I'm kinda iffy about the guitar melody..FEEDBACK PLEASE

Equaztion check your PM.

Hypebeast- I like that American Dreamin Remix. I like the mood of the beat. fits the song.

check out the new beat. Dont really post a lot in here but check it out

Yo Mayor of NYC your last beat is missing something...maybe like a lead piano or something and the "YEAAa" sample is repeated too much. I like whatyou have now though, it has a lot of potential.

ballin4life02 i like what you did with that sample a lot. Chops are on point.

Triple Homicide Nice remix, even though i never heard the original version. Tight drum rolls.

CHECK OUT MY BEATS i just put up some new ones. I've been making beats for almost a year but i don't have that much time for it. Tell me what youguys think.

http://www.myspace.com/enzywenzywww.myspace.com/enzywenzy

K..heres another beat i made....been makin beats all weekend...its like 55 seconds but youll get the gist..the beat would loop again....turn ya volume up!

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Mayor, you gettin' better by the beat. That one's on point. Keep up the grindin'.

�thanks man..ive been gettin alot of help from my man Eman..also an NTer..heres a new one...called "My Loving"

Originally Posted by shizzmyster

Ya'll got some good sounds on here. Beats are soundin rightous!

cot damn..where u been?...i always liked ya samples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
strong girl =another hit..i take it u have a MPC of some sort..cuz its damn hard to pull off a beat like that on FL

Back
Top Bottom