The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Marvel Man X- F U: They need you in ATL.
laugh.gif
Perfect place forthat beat, and that's not a diss, that's a compliment, especially if that's what you were goin for. Wouldn't use that guitar though.

Pusha- She Loves Me: You have potential for a great R&B producer, very Neptunes inspired sound.

uKnow my MO- That sample was crazy, but the percussion was too generic sounding, and the drum pattern was uninspired, that definitely has potential though.

ballin4life- This sounded like an intro to a drug related movie, and the beat was
pimp.gif
too.

Diligo- We have a similar style, the beat was nice, but kinds didn't follow a pattern.

Mayor- I was waiting for a beat to drop in "My Loving". It got kinda boring. Go back and add a new drum pattern and you'll be all good.

Shizz- Hot, but repetitive. The sample sounds nice, but it has more potential.

And now....

4 Hot new beats from me
straight....

CrackCocaine_streetDosage.jpg

Cell Phone, Orbit, Procrastinatin, Desperation

Sampled Bright Eyes

Talk TO EM

Wasnt Feelin Cell Phoe Cross but i like Orbit.. very Ellen Allien like and procrastinate sounds like a Kelis joint.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by shizzmyster

Ya'll got some good sounds on here. Beats are soundin rightous!

cot damn..where u been?...i always liked ya samples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
strong girl =another hit..i take it u have a MPC of some sort..cuz its damn hard to pull off a beat like that on FL

Thanks man, i'm glad you like it. "Strong Girl" was made with an old Boss SP-303. (Dr.Sample)

CROSSISOM
- Thanks for the feedback. I'm just satisfied that you heard it. Glad you noticed my repetitious style.
pimp.gif

Cell Phone - i have to say i wasn't feelin at all. But i'm pretty sure somone out there would like it. This is just my opinion.
Orbit - that was some pretty good sounds right there. It sounded a bit empty in some parts of the song though. But keep doin ya thing with thebeats tho fam.It only gets better thats all. I'm not a proffesional or anything either, i just keep pushin.

Equaztion
-
Hhahahaa! yessir. i'm diggin that "Talk to em" track. Its got that good 'feel it in your chest' flavor. Lovedthe climax part of the song too. Good Sounds Equaztion!

Originally Posted by shizzmyster

CROSSISOM
- Thanks for the feedback. I'm just satisfied that you heard it. Glad you noticed my repetitious style.
pimp.gif

Cell Phone - i have to say i wasn't feelin at all. But i'm pretty sure somone out there would like it. This is just my opinion.
Orbit - that was some pretty good sounds right there. It sounded a bit empty in some parts of the song though. But keep doin ya thing with thebeats tho fam. It only gets better thats all. I'm not a proffesional or anything either, i just keep pushin.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you on Orbit, I honestly didn't put finishin touches on it or anything, and I thought it was empty too. With CellPhone, I didn't turn the specific sounds up enough, and it has alot of bass, and I could add a few more things to it.
Lavender was hot too shizz, Iliked the sounds a lot.

please give me honest opinions..if its trash,just say it
Nah man,...not trash, well to me at least. It sounds pretty dam descent to me for it only being your second beat. Them horns set it off tho. Notparticularly my ear of drum but not bad fam.
*just my opinion*

uKnoWmy M O - That's actually pretty good for a second beat. I like when the claps come in.

shizzmyster - Lavender is tight, got me nodding my head lol. I liked how you chopped up the sample.

Equaztion - Talk TO EM is very smooth. I think it would sound better sped up a little bit.

CROSSISOM - Procrastinate is my favorite man the sounds are CRAZYY

CHECK OUT MY BEATS PLEASE : MUSIC MYSPACE

and add me too

peace

Shizzmyster - "Soundfeel" is ill. At first when I was listening I was like when is the beat gonna drop notrealizing that it was the actual song. But it's good nonetheless.

iThirdWorld - I don't too much care for the main chords in "Official", but I do like how the drums soundlive, and I did like the breaks that you made it.

uKnoWmy M O - This is a lot better than my second beat ever made. Get you some new drum kits and you'll improve alot because it seems as if you know how to chop and place samples really well.

I'll add more later but I gotta go to the gig and then do some studying, but check out my new beat and tell me what ya'll think.

I'm ABachelor

Whats good yall. Its Apollo ... just wanted to introduce my production group to the board .... we are The Musicboxx ....

The Musicboxx is the name for the record production duo consisting of the musical masterminds of Max "Apollo" Gayle and Ian Staley, who are in theprocess of chasing the dream of industry success and inspirational guidance for the up-n-coming generations of music connoisseurs. The Musicboxx's sound isa combination of cosmic, raw and electronic r&b/pop rhythms, with a distict mesh of unfiltered, hard-hitting drums patterns.

1st track we did together is on the page ...

http://www.myspace.com/themusicboxx08

CROSSISOM
cell phone is too bland idk, not my style. the switch up was cool.
orbit is straight, i like the drums..feels like they need more groove tho.
Equaztion
Talk To Em' its got that 'beautiful' vibe
laugh.gif
ya know. chops make it feel like its chord progressing or something. good job
you always got good samples.
shizzmyster
lavendar is cool..Try turning up the lows if you want. I think i'd make it feel like it has more depth. Also, just a suggestion but
shortin it up so it doesnt get repetitive.
uKnoWmy M O
I think that samples been murked time and time again. Id say turn the hats down but turn the whole thing up..if that meks sense..?
ENZ0 FERRARI
.it seems like more and more ppl chop opposed to loopin
nerd.gif
I like thegirls rmx. Id turn the drums up tho.
i listen to the kissing joint..i wouldnt used that acapella. lol, the beat was good --like a pop song, just not nas imo.
iThirdWorld
is that you cuttin on 2038?! i like that beat..real laid back, smooth.
iceman21542
ya, the synths are dope..i wasnt feelin the drums tho, too bland.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]HOOD[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]American Gangster[/color]

Yea I used virtual DJ and a mouse to scratch
laugh.gif

I just drop the sample in there and scratch for 1 minute, then chop and sample the scratching in fl6

Whats good yall. Its Apollo ... just wanted to introduce my production group to the board .... we are The Musicboxx ....

The Musicboxx is the name for the record production duo consisting of the musical masterminds of Max "Apollo" Gayle and Ian Staley, who are in theprocess of chasing the dream of industry success and inspirational guidance for the up-n-coming generations of music connoisseurs. The Musicboxx's sound isa combination of cosmic, raw and electronic r&b/pop rhythms, with a distict mesh of unfiltered, hard-hitting drums patterns.

Originally Posted by The Encore

The Musicboxx is the name for the record production duo consisting of the musical masterminds of Max "Apollo" Gayle and Ian Staley, who are in the process of chasing the dream of industry success and inspirational guidance for the up-n-coming generations of music connoisseurs. The Musicboxx's sound is a combination of cosmic, raw and electronic r&b/pop rhythms, with a distict mesh of unfiltered, hard-hitting drums patterns.

im feelin it..its different

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the-encore[/color].u.yuku.com/
That joint is pretty nice to start out with. ill be looking forward to hearing more.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]mayor-of-nyc[/color].u.yuku.com/
the last beat you did is def an improvement from the first. chops haev gotten better. work on your chops and drums.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]iye2[/color].u.yuku.com/
out of the 2 hood was cool

shizzmyster.u.yuku.com/
soundfeel
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nothingbefore[/color].u.yuku.com/
good sample you found there
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ithirdworld[/color].niketalk.yuku.com/
pimp.gif
jae in brazil is tight well done there. but do you thats my favorite ofall of them.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]enz0-ferrari[/color].u.yuku.com/
that nas rmx was cool

New....
For TheWin
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=669102http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=669102

Check this... Bout to make a monstrous feedback post, due to boredom and barely checking in this thread lately...
laugh.gif

Jae... Good to have you back.
laugh.gif
Still doin' it nicely, I see. New track sounds... Well... official.

Kaigen... "Talk To Em" sounds amaaazing. Love the samples you bring to the table almost every time. I'd be interested to hearthe original pieces that you took for this track, cuz the transitions and chops are flawless.

NothingBefore... That pop track is definite my style.
laugh.gif
I'm all about that type of music. Good #%@!.... Now learn how to leave somefeedback.

Shizz... "Soundfeel" is nice. Real soulful, as usual. I love the bells/xylophone and guitar riffs off in the background. Only thingI'd say was to not have as many chops, so often. Still, it somehow flows nicely. I'm sure with some vocals over the top, the constant chopping may notstand out as much.

Iceman... "I'm A Bachelor" sounds pretty good. Synths compliment each other pretty well. That bassline is what does it for me,though. Without that, the track wouldn't go as hard. That bridge at 1:50 is dope. Whatever plucking instrument that is sounds real nice. And no w thisbreakdown at 3:00.... Hellas nice.
pimp.gif

Encore... "Never Again" is reaaaal nice. I'm a R&B/Pop type of person, myself... So I am in love with this. Those smoothsynths mixed with that lil guitar is so dope. Is all this original, or are some stuff like the guitar sampled? Either way, really nice. I'd like to hearthe full track. Added you on MySpace, too, by the way.

IYE2... "Hood" is hot. When those drums dropped, had me goin...
eek.gif
Absolutely grimey. Beat rides with the acapella very nicely.Bassline is nice. Good work here. I might throw in a breakdown or switch-up here and there, though, to add some variety to the song. "AmericanGangster" is hotness. These strings are dope and the way this flows is real smooth. Nothing wrong with this one. Only thing I'd say were to adjustyour levels a little bit. Bring the acapella to the front a bit more or turn the beat down slightly. I like this one more than "Hood," though.

Mayor... Once again, an improvement. Now you've got the switch-ups and beat breakdowns workin'. You're a quick learner. This oneis even chopped real nicely. I'm interested to hear your sounds in a few months once you really start rolling.

ps2... "For The Win" is nice. Strings and horns are some of my favorite, so you already know I'm diggin' this. My onlysuggestion would be to find some different drums. That little clap/snare combo needs to be subbed out for somethin' more fierce. Kicks are OK, butsomething a little more powerful could be used. However, the drum patterns are nice.

As for me, I realized I haven't really posted anything in here for like 3 weeks. So I have a wide range of new tracks up.

Click Here

And then here's some suggested tracks...

- Fantasize
- Galactic Wars
- Strictly Business
- Not Leaving Alone
- New Millenium
- Tears Run Dry

But listen to whatever you want. I've been terrible with finishing tracks lately. I swear I must have like 6 unfinished projects, currently.

So there will be even more soon.

Galactic Wars Has to be one hottest beats ive heard in the last 7 months.

Ps2 your samps are always fierce. that joint was heat..is it from an OST?

IYE that gorilla zoe is gangsta and i had the samp you used for american gangster but had no idea what to do with it you flipped it perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom