The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Cartune...

NY Swag: This one is hot. Got that epic presence to it, but I'd still add a little more subtle percussion to spiceit up.

I'm Staying: Bass is way too loud, and the kicks create distortion. The hi hat is a little too regular for mytaste. Change up the velocity here and there, so it doesn't just sound like ticking. I'd add a snare under the clap so there's some low-end tothat, too.

AK47: Sounds like Shawty Lo's "Dey Know." Not really feelin' it. Synth is cool, but the orchestrahits are just a little bland.

Ridin Slow: Totalllll distortion with that bassline...
sick.gif
You gotta work on your mixes, man. How are you ok saving itlike this?! I like the chords, though. I'd speed the tempo up just a little, even though it's called "Ridin Slow"...

In The Dark: The whole thing just sounds off-key. Not really likin' this one either. Too repetitive.

Money Is The Motivation: Sample is nice, got a little bit more of flavor/bounce than the other stuff posted. This and"NY Swag" are the best sample beats. But still, you gotta add some change-ups, additional melodies, drops or somethin' to make the beat a littlemore interesting.

I: That cymbal just doesn't go. Too many clashes goin' on. I'm just not a fan of these skipping/repeatingsample beats.

All in all, it seems like you got a feel for what you're doing, but pleeeease work on learning how to mix your beats better! A professional sounding mixcan go a long way and sometimes even make the average beat sound great. EQ and pan certain things. And add some layers to your drums, along with morepercussion. It's all pretty basic right now. You wanna catch the listener's ear from the jump and keep em intrigued with somethin' that will keeptheir head nodding. Try doin' full beats, too. If you're trying to sell these to artists, they wanna hear more than a snippet. Artists are lazy...
laugh.gif

Yo, I'm workin on my mixtape and lookin for some extra beats. I know I'm not a well known artist on here so I won't ask for anyspecial #!$. But if u got any throw away beats, email em to me at alb93@pitt.edu and if I can, I'll rock to em. Throw the shoutout, etc. If not, throw methe smart replies I know NT good for
laugh.gif
Good looks

-Black

Nothing4Ever ive been looking for you to drop new joints your stuff is crack!!

HypeBeast that joint is Fire!! So original you need to shop that beat around someone major needs it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yo, I'm workin on my mixtape and lookin for some extra beats. I know I'm kinda a well known artist on here but I won't ask for any special #!$. But if u got any throw away beats, PM me or aim wesduce2007 and if I can, I'll rock to em. Throw the shoutout, etc. If not, throw me the smart replies I know NT good for
laugh.gif
Good looks

-Wes Duce

wipes dust*

Hypebeast: Gon' Hate sounds like a straight club beat I would hate to listen to, unlessI'm at the club of course.
laugh.gif
Dope.

Cartune...NY Swag is dope I feel like its missing something, but the beat is good the wayit is though (thats just me bein' picky).

Yung MJ......I'm feelin the percussion on Mighty, you need an actual melody on thatjoint though.
laugh.gif

OSH KOSH....I think that beat would be cool without the pella over it, its reallll hard toremix r and b stuff.

NOTHING....dope to hear some of ya music again been a while. Stop N Look and Killa Season 2are my fav of the bunch, good @*+#.

MARVEL.....beat is dope the 808s shouldhit harder though.

I've made a ton of beats the past year I haven't shared, been workin' on a few projects.

I threw a couple of new tracks on the site:www.Mighty1ne.com, or just click the link in the sig.

Peace.

PS: if the page doesn't load up properly lemme know and I'll upload some tracks to imeem or somethin'

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

PatBeat Honest opinions please.

Uhhh...this is beat is....i dunno man..the first like 15 seconds had me like...
laugh.gif
..then the next min had me like
roll.gif
....i mean the drums and ##%%are coo..but..that transformer sound you got has got to gooo....

Hypebeast - Gone Hate...%*$$ is pretty sick....drums slappin pretty hard...

Heres a beat that I made today...kind of a Ryan Leslie type beat...enjoy
http://www.zshare.net/audio/61873253a6e7fc06/

NuMba1KiCkrocka - that transformer sound needs to go fam... and the bells are off key with the rest of the song. i think you mightbe tone deaf
nerd.gif

Mez 0ne - you got heat fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That "Sore Loser" track is VERYnice... Your a GREAT sampler. wish i could sample like that
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Check the newest track... Been making joints for about 2 years... http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7753050 Thats the first beat I mixed with my new monitors. If you dudes arein search of some I recommend the Alesis M1 Active 520s... joints sound real good.

Back
Top Bottom