THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

now i get to identify nt members in the street
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

ALl we need is meaurements. Pit to pit, and length please.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

Quote:
now i get to identify nt members in the street
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I was gonna say that I can't wait to see who the first dude to put his screenname on the back of his shirt is. :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

If there was another option besides Paypal *ahem!*, I'd cop two and have SHUGES sewn in somewhere subtle like the sleeve or underneath the NT on the back. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Out

gonna try and order one
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Can we get a shipping discount for buying 2 shirts?

also how long do think these will be available

damn i dont have a paypal account right now!
someone lemme send u a M.O and u cop mines for me! lol... im serious tho
teammemphistigers​
15Allen 5Anderson 35Bailey 3Dorsey 14Douglas-Roberts 2Dozier 1Kemp 20Mack 31McGrady 4Niles 32Robinson 23Rose 0Taggart
Team Phone Chat​

Copped.. Definatly.. I might get 2 just too dye the letters purple.. I still wanted the avy's to be the fron of the shirt.. But I'm quite conent with the way they came out..
But On Another Note One Day What I Type Will All Make Sense..
"NTer's Is Mad I Get More Buts Then Ashtray's.."

Do you accept e-checks through Paypal?

[Dro] Boi-iyo-iyo-iyoing [/Dro]
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

E-checks? No. LOL. Those take weeks to clear - if they ever do. I had a guy send me an e-check for some shoes through Paypal once and it was still PENDING after 1 month before we called the whole thing off. Why would you even need to do that? Just do a instant transfer from your bank account - it's the same thing only it doesn't take forever and a half.
steez@niketalk.com

Steez :D
happy.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
teammemphistigers
15Allen 5Anderson 35Bailey 3Dorsey 14Douglas-Roberts 2Dozier 1Kemp 20Mack 31McGrady 4Niles 32Robinson 23Rose 0Taggart
Team Phone Chat​

When can we buy these?!?!?!?!?! i would like to order right away
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
When can we buy these?!?!?!?!?! i would like to order right away
bush_book.jpg
teammemphistigers
Team Phone Chat​

^^^ before you try and flame me..i have read the thread..and i have already posted..so don't try and come at me but i was askin for a time @#%$
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm not gonna lie, $30 is a lot for a plain tee like that but I'm def copping one. Hopefully the quality is nice..
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

Is $25 retail + $5 shipping too much? That's how much an average t-shirt costs. You're not paying any additional fees for shipping. It's an all inclusive price. We're donating the "shipping" charge to charity, nonetheless. How many t-shirts in your closet benefited someone other than the corporation you bought it from?
steez@niketalk.com

Back
Top Bottom