The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ would be really good in Philly offensively. Would be second leading scorer on the team behind Embiid. Backcourt going to be food defensively though.

CJ strikes me as a elite #3 option,if he’s your #2 you’re not getting very far unless the guy he’s next to is other-worldly.

let me guess the knicks could use him :lol:
but seriously they are going to blow it up and retool around dame

This has nothing to do with the Knicks. I’d rather have the Knicks be flexible in the future and not tied down to Dame - so you’re talking to the wrong one.

Go ahead and blow it up with Dame and then at the same time retool around Dame - sounds like a solid plan bro :lol:

263796146_5358278340867313_8151434975723310171_n.jpg
Somewhere Freddie Figs is weeping.

CJ strikes me as a elite #3 option

While probably true, what does that make Ben

CJ wigglier than Seth and can still get 40% on high volume

CJ and Tobi are elite #3's and Seth is an elite #4. Thybulle can score as good as Lu Dort

I'll roll the dice on that every time over Simmons sitting out

CJ would be really good in Philly offensively. Would be second leading scorer on the team behind Embiid. Backcourt going to be food defensively though.

bulls would be a tough matchup in the backcourt. Bucks too. They going to hunt Seth/maxeyregardless.

CJ strikes me as a elite #3 option,if he’s your #2 you’re not getting very far unless the guy he’s next to is other-worldly.

Embiid is supposed to be otherworldly

Embiid has had a rough go of it with COVID and whatnot to start the season, but if he can get back to being relatively healthy and not shooting 41% from the field, he's an MVP caliber, #1 option center. Surrounding him with a good PnR ball handler/scorer in CJ, Tobi, and then their role guys, should give you a pretty competitive, complete team.

bulls would be a tough matchup in the backcourt. Bucks too. They going to hunt Seth/maxeyregardless.

Embiid is supposed to be otherworldly
Right. Embiid is an elite #1. This year with all the injuries you can probably get away with players upscaling. Just like Middleton last year. I still don't know if Middlleton is a stone cold #2 on a title team in a "regular year" but he did what he did

CJ is smaller but still, feel like he could play above his role in certain circumstances especially when you have Tobi there along with Maxey/Seth

Maxey, Seth and CJ would be so nice offensively :sick:

Defensively, that's what you have Thybulle for, right

Bulls gonna have to play Lonzo and Caruso. You can rest on them.
harden Myrie giving you hell
Middleton/Jrue both post up. That could be tough
Miami you can hide
Hawks you can hide.
wizards would be tough but Embiid should feast. Same with Charlotte.

While probably true, what does that make Ben

CJ wigglier than Seth and can still get 40% on high volume

CJ and Tobi are elite #3's and Seth is an elite #4. Thybulle can score as good as Lu Dort

I'll roll the dice on that every time over Simmons sitting out
Ben is an elite #5 :lol: I don’t trust Tobi at all in the playoffs

Better get Zion or keto and/or a chef and/or counting calories and staying around 2200-2500 depending on his activity level that day. They said he was 315 weeks ago, he is bigger since and he came in the NBA at 289 iirc. So he's maybe ~36lbs above his playing weight. He won't be able to be active enough to burn the fat off via exercise, practice/games/weight room so it's the only option to control his calories and put him in an aggressive deficit.

This is the most recent video I can find, from a few days ago. There's another one of him struggling to do slides, not the 1 from a month ago when Charles Barkley said he looked like him and Shaq had a baby a newer one.

Embiid needs to be great while Tobias/CJ need to be very good. Or alternate their bad games. Really if they keep Seth they’ll be straight.

the problem was the #2 option was barely getting 9 and Tobias ain’t like that

Philly would be in a much better place if they had a 6'11 all star guard who could defend at an elite level.

If only they had player in that mold.

I think both teams have nothing to lose by doing Simmons for McCollum. Otherwise the Blazers will continue to be mediocre and the Sixers will be 1st/2nd round exits. Might as well try it

Better get Zion or keto and/or a chef and/or counting calories and staying around 2200-2500 depending on his activity level that day. They said he was 315 weeks ago, he is bigger since and he came in the NBA at 289 iirc. So he's maybe ~36lbs above his playing weight. He won't be able to be active enough to burn the fat off via exercise, practice/games/weight room so it's the only option to control his calories and put him in an aggressive deficit.

This is the most recent video I can find, from a few days ago. There's another one of him struggling to do slides, not the 1 from a month ago when Charles Barkley said he looked like him and Shaq had a baby a newer one.

Video with the slides tho?

Listen all this Zion slander is good for me. Because we all know where he wants to be and where he’s going in a few years.

So please, slander him more. Especially if you’re in Louisiana. Really give it to the guy.

Listen all this Zion slander is good for me. Because we all know where he wants to be and where he’s going in a few years.

So please, slander him more. Especially if you’re in Louisiana. Really give it to the guy.

And where is that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom