The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The Bubble” demanded a lot of planning for players, coaches, media, broadcasters, refs, etc., you can’t just pivot to it quickly. There was weeks/months of planning before it began last time.

And last time, when people agreed to do it, remember, the bubble environment that they went into was almost better than actual life in a sense, because no one could go anywhere in Summer 2020, as it was. Now, you’d be asking a lot of people that have gotten back to more of a pre-pandemic life to enter into an isolated bubble again.

Can't watch football week in-week out anymore like I used to. Playoff football is entertaining though.

This.

I do envy how the NFL is able to make reg season games feel seismic. It’s kind of why my views on the nba shortening their season has been conflicting in recent years

A Bubble demands a lot of planning for players, coaches, media, broadcasters, refs, etc., you can’t just pivot to it quickly.

And last time, when people agreed to do it, remember, it was almost better than actual life to be in the bubble because no one could go anywhere in Summer 2020 as it was. Now, you’d be asking a lot of people that have gotten back to more of a pre-pandemic life to enter into an isolated bubble again.

people slandered PG for his mental in the bubble only for everyone from Bron to Danny Green to agree with him.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
A Bubble demands a lot of planning for players, coaches, media, broadcasters, refs, etc., you can’t just pivot to it quickly.

And last time, when people agreed to do it, remember, it was almost better than actual life to be in the bubble because no one could go anywhere in Summer 2020 as it was. Now, you’d be asking a lot of people that have gotten back to more of a pre-pandemic life to enter into an isolated bubble again.

Another reason why I just don't see a bubble happening again.

Don't care about watching any team other than the Ravens. Sometimes forget to even check fantasy.

Meanwhile I have no problem watching Pistons/Thunder or something like that :lol:

268031029_5400986726596474_3720548092777071678_n.jpg

Said it in real time before the bubble even started

the covid invitational :lol:

NBA players playing in a 1k seat basketball gym with no fans or travel is literally nothing like the nba at all

won’t happen ever again. Lebron himself said he gets ptsd from the bubble. Won’t ever do it again.
NO!!! THE BUBBLE IS THE BLOODSPORT OF BASKETBVALL!! PUREST FORM OF SPORT YOU CAN HAVE !!!!

Can't watch football week in-week out anymore like I used to. Playoff football is entertaining though.

I legit used to spend sundays watching games from 1-10.

Now, I watch like half the Ravens games, and that’s it.

Couldn’t pay me to watch Thursday night football. Although, I randomly caught the chiefs comeback last night. Kelce hit the Harlem Shake. It was sturdy.

I haven’t watched College Football in a few years. Another thing where I’d spend Saturdays watching.

****, I don’t even watch College Basketball anymore. What is happening to me? Am I even me?

:smh:

Couldn’t pay me to watch Thursday night football. Although, I randomly caught the chiefs comeback last night. Kelce hit the Harlem Shake. It was sturdy.

I haven’t watched College Football in a few years. Another thing where I’d spend Saturdays watching.

****, I don’t even watch College Basketball anymore. What is happening to me? Am I even me?

Yeah, that describes me like 2-4 years ago. I used to be heavy into the NFL, NCAA BBALL and Football everything

Only watch NBA prospects now and maybe some NFL Playoff games

Whole post is comedyyyy 😂

NO!!! THE BUBBLE IS THE BLOODSPORT OF BASKETBVALL!! PUREST FORM OF SPORT YOU CAN HAVE !!!!

The Chris Brinkley/Rico Hines invitational.

It was like those summer pickup runs on IG.

They neeed to categorize that as something else. Cuz “NBA championship” it certainly wasn’t.

Football just has too many stoppages for me. It's ridiculous. Between the flags and the amount of commercials, its hard to watch.

The Chris Brinkley/Rico Hines invitational.

It was like those summer pickup runs on IG.

They neeed to categorize that as something else. Cuz “NBA championship” it certainly wasn’t.
They was hella hyping Luka on some "omg look what he's doing in his first ever Playoff, nobody's ever done this in their first Playoff!"

lol

**** was not the Playoffs at all

Last college football season I vividly tuned into was the Cam Newton year at Auburn. I pay casual attention to college hoops.

I think re-alignment and age-ing out killed my love for college sports. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom