The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kendrick-perkins.gif

I legit used to spend sundays watching games from 1-10.

Now, I watch like half the Ravens games, and that’s it.

Couldn’t pay me to watch Thursday night football. Although, I randomly caught the chiefs comeback last night. Kelce hit the Harlem Shake. It was sturdy.

I haven’t watched College Football in a few years. Another thing where I’d spend Saturdays watching.

****, I don’t even watch College Basketball anymore. What is happening to me? Am I even me?

:smh:
Yeah, that describes me like 2-4 years ago. I used to be heavy into the NFL, NCAA BBALL and Football everything

Only watch NBA prospects now and maybe some NFL Playoff games
Last college football season I vividly tuned into was the Cam Newton year at Auburn. I pay casual attention to college hoops.

I think re-alignment and age-ing out killed my love for college sports. :smh:
I used to legit get caught up in the pageantry of college bball and football

I thought I was alone in this area :lol: For me part of it was that I was in a relationship with a girl who didn't really care about sports so dedicating Sundays to watching football just wasn't in the cards. I also stopped playing fantasy at that time too which also gave me less reason to watch.

I definitely think with college sports age-ing out plays a big part, especially if you didn't go to a college with a good athletic program. The re-alignment only made it worse for folks who were losing interest because the conferences and rivalries as we knew them growing up no longer exist |l

What more does the NFL want? The NBA already puckered up and gave them Thursday night alone. Moved TNT Thursday to Tuesdays.

Now they’re taking over our Christmas games too? W T F

All this for 3 1/2 HOURS of COMMERCIALS and 9 MINUTES of actual gameplay. The NFL is wicked.

The NBA can’t be out here folding to their requests, on their knees like Spike Lee. They better not.

Well if we're doing a Big Warriors Thread....

Not necessarily a singular, individual or team record but THIS type of pairing is something I am confident we won't see for a very long time

Most 3-pointers NBA history: Steph Curry - 2,977
Most 3-pointers in a season: Steph Curry - 402 (2015-16)
Most 3-pointers in a game: Klay Thompson - 14 (Oct. 29, 2018)
Most 3-pointers in playoff history: Steph Curry (470)
Most 3-pointers in NBA Finals history: Steph Curry (121)
Consecutive games with a 3-pointer: Steph Curry - 157 (Nov. 13, 2014 - Nov. 2, 2016)
Most seasons leading NBA in 3-pointers: Steph Curry - 6 ('12-13, '13-14, '14-15, '15-16, '16-17, '20-21)
Most 3-pointers in a half: T-1 Klay Thompson, Chandler Parsons - 10 (vs. Chicago, 2018)
Most 3-pointers in a quarter: Klay Thompson - 9 (vs. Sacramento, 2015)
Most games with 10-plus 3-pointers: Steph Curry - 21
Most 3-pointers in five-game series: Klay Thompson - 28 ( vs. Portland, 2016)
Most 3-pointers in a calendar month: Steph Curry - 96 (April 2021)

One of the only major 3-point records that neither of the two Splash Brothers own, is the record for most 3-pointers by a rookie. That belongs to Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell who shot 187 3s in his 2017-18 rookie season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom