The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know Ole Nichols hating like **** :lol:

12F82B99-A422-40EA-8183-85F9207DBD46.jpeg

When the idea of Kyrire only playing road games first was floated, Ralph Lawler talked about how, when Bill Walton was playing for the San Diego Clippers, he was going to law school and only played in games that season for the Clippers that fell on the weekends. Ralph said the arrangement did work, but its entirely possible that the Clippers just sucked and would have been bad even if Walton was full-time.

Anyway, point is, that the part-time player thing is not unprecedented.
storm2006 storm2006

Royce White, I think..

Mike Greenberg talked about it on NBA Countdown about how part-time players haven’t been a thing for 70 years and I think it was because dudes had regular 9-5s :lol: They also mentioned Elgin Baylor or someone that was in the Reserves?

Kyrie really stood up to the Nets and the League and won. Modern-day Eliot Ness.

I mean it took 7 or 8 of his teammates catching or being exposed to COVID…which he will be exposing himself too without vaccination but I guess he “got his way” 🤷‍♂️

I was curious as to which current oft-injured player that someone would respond with and this is very fitting :lol:

Giving up 70+ in a half is practically a auto L. Gotta step it up on defense and come out firing.

Russ was in COVID protocol for like 12 hours and now Ant-man is out tonight because he’s in protocols…

A1BD6F07-D9D1-49E6-9FFA-FF90EB9F9851.jpeg

Everytime I try to give the NBA a chance they do 💩 like that

I still remember when they called the same type of foul for him in the dayum FINALS :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom