The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more worried about where I go out than I am about my job 🤷‍♂️

Oh ****. I just realized they played in LA last night. He takes an L on this one for sure. One of the things I remember about business travel in large groups is that folks were ALWAYS more concerned about where we were eating every night than whatever the purpose of the trip was. We'd literally be eating lunch and people would be scheming on dinner plans :lol: Mike Malone needs to take a seat and update his resume

20220112_161830.jpg

Lacob trying to will him to that scoring record like a NTer :lol:

Last edited:
Oh ****. I just realized they played in LA last night. He takes an L on this one for sure. One of the things I remember about business travel in large groups is that folks were ALWAYS more concerned about where we were eating every night than whatever the purpose of the trip was. We'd literally be eating lunch and people would be scheming on dinner plans :lol: Mike Malone needs to take a seat and update his resume

One of my old jobs I used to take an hour lunch, go out to eat, come back and take a break.

Another job me and my boss would post up for like 2 hours to start the day eating donut holes, chopping up talking about sports and GoT.

Both were state gigs.

Work sucks.

One of my old jobs I used to take an hour lunch, go out to eat, come back and take a break.

Another job me and my boss would post up for like 2 hours to start the day eating donut holes, chopping up talking about sports and GoT.

Both were state gigs.

Work sucks.

Take a 10-minute "****" every day at the office and you just bought yourself an extra week of PTO (~40 hours) :smokin

Both were state gigs.

Work sucks.
Majority of us on NT at work anyway. Half a day of production

Ben such a damb quitter

He is, but the longer this goes on, the worse Morey looks too. The current Sixers don’t want him back at all, as evidenced by Joel’s repeated sub-shots at him. Ben’s value isn’t going anywhere but down. Sizers aren’t getting a star in return for him. Just get a deal done, Daryl, so everyone can finally move on.

He is, but the longer this goes on, the worse Morey looks too. The current Sixers don’t want him back at all, as evidenced by Joel’s repeated sub-shots at him. Ben’s value isn’t going anywhere but down. Sizers aren’t getting a star in return for him. Just get a deal done, Daryl, so everyone can finally move on.
They were going to fly out to meet with him before the season and he turned them away

Of course they're gonna be pissed that Ben quit. If Ben said today that he's coming back you think Embiid is going to say no or not play nice with him?

There is no good reason that Ben quit on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom