The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a Sixers’ fan I’d be beating my chest too.
Just have to win a title before Harden’s 50 million dollars a year contract kicks in and he breaks down even further. If they win 1 title, this trade and that contract will be all worth it.

Yep. It's a good thing they have historically good playoff performers James Harden & Doc Rivers leading the way.

If the warriors aren’t going to trade for a big man to deal with Giannis/Embiid, they’re tripping.

Looney / Dray is not enough. Are they planning on signing Marc Gasol or something? Lol

What’s the takeaways, from looking back at the nets harden expirment? Bad luck/timing? Or just some **** that wasn’t supposed to work?

If the warriors aren’t going to trade for a big man to deal with Giannis/Embiid, they’re tripping.

Looney / Dray is not enough. Are they planning on signing Marc Gasol or something? Lol
Yeah you’re right but who’s realistically out there and available

Betting on Wiseman I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What’s the takeaways, from looking back at the nets harden expirment? Bad luck/timing? Or just some **** that wasn’t supposed to work?
One takeaway is not to respond too hasily to teams making moves. For all of them to play 16 games is nuts.

I had a feeling they were going to be moving Seth once I saw Doc speaking about about taking him out at half time during the phoenix game. If Philly could have held back on Drummond, they should have. **** that ***** *** Ben. Now he better play. I'm moving him from the IR to my lineup.

Philly needs a Center. Who do they get? TT?

There's mad **** in Philly for TT to cheat on Khloe with.

Pacers just traded for Jalen Smith, so Tristan Thompson will probably be bought-out. Sixers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom