The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally seen Street Clothe’s ankle injury. Damn that looked bad, 2 week recovery on that? Ive rolled my ankle of times, never that bad looking though and obv im no elite athlete but took me longer than 2 weeks to nurse my ankle better.

I'll say it again, and I'm sure ill get slander again, but it's time to move on from AD. Get what you can, because the next injury could be the one. NOT wishing it, but as someone has said some people are just more prone to injuries then others, and AD just falls into that category.

You could get A LOT back for him, and Lakers really need to retool the off season. Move on from Russell and possibly AD.

MJ moves like he's bopping to some Count Basie in the club.

200.gif

Tmac over Tatum? Really? Tatum is 23. I'd take Tatum first 4 years over TMac's first 4 years. Also Tatum put up four 50pt games in the last year, while TMac has put up four his entire career. Yeah, I went there :lol:

Tmac played on some terrible teams in Orlando. Darrell Armstrong and Pat Garrity as your 2 and 3?! Lol dude had bad luck his whole career but he is def one of the most talented/aesthetically pleasing players all time like a Kyrie/MJ/Penny

Yea the T-Mac disrespect is getting a little out of hand with the 'Tatum >' stuff :lol: :smh:

He was wildin with those Yanni comments but he's easily one of the best from that era, especially during those prime Orlando and Houston years.

Still remember when Kobe called him the hardest player he ever had to guard

I was and am a Mac guy

Given what we saw from his career, he would not be easily top 5 in today’s league that’s nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom