The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE SHOT A LOT OF 3s

Not hearing the pace argument either. Dude was rocking a 35% usage rate and shooting 9 free throws a game. He was a scorer. A great one at that. But he left food on the table. Don’t care what era he played in. Those guys get criticized. You ain’t giving harden any grace.

What are you talking about grace? :lol:

You know Tmac retired right? People already criticized him for his playoff struggles. S*** in highschool I always brought that up in the Kobe vs Tmac debates. That's over and done.

And because dudes in the past ain't get "grace" we will continue to call the James Hardens that pile up empty stats and get exposed.

Look at Jim being engaged and getting Maxey hyped
The regret was kicking in before his protégé went on a run

Told that man Thank You
wow.png

Tmac over Tatum? Really? Tatum is 23. I'd take Tatum first 4 years over TMac's first 4 years. Also Tatum put up four 50pt games in the last year, while TMac has put up four his entire career. Yeah, I went there :lol:

What would Tmac put up in today’s NBA, where there are Charles Oakley roughing you up when you get in the paint?

What are you talking about grace? :lol:

You know Tmac retired right? People already criticized him for his playoff struggles. S*** in highschool I always brought that up in the Kobe vs Tmac debates. That's over and done.

And because dudes in the past ain't get "grace" we will continue to call the James Hardens that pile up empty stats and get exposed.

If harden stats are empty what does that make tmacs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom