The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1645856871516.png

I guess it's now safe to assume that Lebron is now injured and wont play for the rest of the season and why they won't even make the playoffs.

Bruh....you gotta be playing bro. This is a sickness

The Finals Ls section gonna be OD. That's basically gon be Curry Museum :smokin

Wait til Nunn gets back
I guess it's now safe to assume that Lebron is now injured and wont play for the rest of the season and why they won't even make the playoffs.

The real story of 2021-2022 is that Lakers are so bad Nunn decided to take the season off. He really tricked y’all

“It’ll be worth the wait” :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta fix the play-in. Kinda wild a 10th seed that might be 10 games under .500 when the season ends can just win 2 games in a row and make the postseason.

I think the NBA’s viewpoint on it is that it adds the “randomness” that antidope antidope hates but the general sporting fan public loves and probably that regardless of how the seeding shakes that team is historically going home in 6 games max so why not “spice it up”.

This season dit actually has the most interesting potential with BKN and LA flirting with that 9/10 seed.

All the Nets fans still going to defend getting Ben for Harden and still saying "he doesn't need to shoot"!! 😂😂 Right, then the teams the Nets play only have to defend 4 players and can double the star of each team.

So happy with last night's game. Haven't seen ball movement and unselfish play like this in I don't know how long! And it's only their 1st game together. It's going to be a fun ride & I'm here for it!

🎶🎶10-9-8-76ERS!!! 🎶🎶
🎶🎶1-2-3-4-5-6ERS 🎶🎶
🎶🎶CLAP YOUR HANDS, EVERYBODY 🎶🎶🎶

👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom