The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was regularly playing major minutes for them?

Or is this one of the cases where he’ll be back with the team almost immediately?

Can't see the whole article uless your an Athletic subscriber, but the Cliffs is that Vitti declined to do further work on the show becase he didn't like the show's representation of the real people.

Can't see the whole article uless your an Athletic subscriber, but the Cliffs is that Vitti declined to do further work on the show becase he didn't like the show's representation of the real people.

Vitti was in episode 2 as an extra in a scene. :lol:

At least he went out with some dignity. I was about to LIGHT that ***** up if he tried to whor himself out for a scoring title w/ travel plans booked already.
I thought he'd take the bait especially with OKC coming to the Crypt on Saturday. He could get 50 by half time there

I honestly could not believe how terrible Blake griffin has become. It’s kinda sad.

Dubs should go grab Johnson off waivers.

33 in Year 12 with a deep history of injuries. He should be cooked.

Johnson isn't playoff eligible either. Waived after the cut-off date.

Yea dudes on 710 talk about it all the time. I still haven't peeped the show but they always mention how the show dropped the ball with Jerry West and Chick Hearn. They always mention how everyone at the Lakers isn't too happy about the show lol

Should have given a remixed foam line to Zion :smh:

Luka, Trae,Zion,Tatum , Melo, Ant are all taken .

Now only Ja seems like the one nike can bank on for a sig shoe. Cade will probably be good enough but has no real hype behind him.

Reactions: OTG
Yea dudes on 710 talk about it all the time. I still haven't peeped the show but they always mention how the show dropped the ball with Jerry West and Chick Hearn. They always mention how everyone at the Lakers isn't too happy about the show lol
Oh, I knew that the West portrayal, in particular, had people pissed, but I didn't know about Chick as well :smh:

yea I guess they made him look like a chump.

I'll get around to watching it someday.

wavycrocket wavycrocket you still watching Winning Time?

I memba you saying the show was mid. Has it gotten better?

Haven’t seen the past couple episodes. Saw a lil bit of episode 4, I guess? That seemed a lil better. The one with the training camp/basketball scenes.

It’s entertaining no doubt. Just kinda campy and a lil dated, and too much 4th wall breaking. But imma continue to watch when I get the time.

It was the 80s. How much dramatization does HBO really have to do?
It's been sounding like they're ******* up an easy assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom