The Official Orlando Magic playoff thread! Game 1 VS the Hawks 8pm.

Joined Nov 1, 2005
I got Orlando in 5 for this... I think Charlotte can get a game, & make some others close, but Orlando will close it out in 5.

Joined Aug 24, 2006
I want a sweep cause we haven't done those in a while, but I see the Cats' taking game four and Magic close it out at home.  

Joined Jan 9, 2007
Got my tix for game 3. Time for the Charlotte bandwagon crowd to show up, I hope TWC Arena is rocking.

Air Bobcats will probably get one at home - Magic in 5.

Joined Aug 24, 2006
I want a sweep cause we haven't done those in a while, but I see the Cats' taking game four and Magic close it out at home.  

billy hoyle

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2010
hope the bobcats are ready and play good, i like watching them play. Hope they win the series but i highly doubt it.

Joined Mar 1, 2008
wow that roster...............the bobcats are officially the 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS UNDERDOGS I'd be more surprised if the bobcats get that upset

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now