The Official Orlando Magic playoff thread! Game 1 VS the Hawks 8pm.

Man I wanted to see the Bobcats take out a top contender but it just so happens they're facing the Magics, who are also a matchup problem

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Orlando in 4, I'll be there Sunday.

Let's goooooooooo.
pimp.gif

Where u sitting?

nerd.gif

I came down to Orlando for the first game.

Sittin in 5th row under the basket by the Magic Bench.

Ill be in either a Blue Jwill or a Black Throwback Jwill.

Originally Posted by woody2626

'Cats in 6

Lets get TWC rocking

Best defensive team in the league
you sure bout that? check the stats homie magic is #1 and 'cats are #2
what separates them is that the magic are #2 in offense...........yall in for a reality check come sunday

Damn whyte good seats man. How did you get JWills autograph? I will be spying on you from section 201.

^

I went to the Philly game.

Bought seats directly behind the Orlando Bench and right by the tunnel.

I would have brought something better for him to sign, I didnt even think he was gonna sign the mag.

I showed him the mag as he was walkin into the locker room at halftime. He looked at it n kept walking.

Then he was the last 1 to come outta the locker room at halftime and said he got me after the game.

My gf been trying to get Ewings auto or a pic with him the last 3 games we went to.

Hes remembered her the last 3 games and keeps saying he cant.

Youll prob see her holding a sign with a Ewing jersey on.

Her sign says "Hey Ew! Can I get a pic Pat?"

Whyte, that's not reassuring news for me, I always tell myself I'm going to get Ewings autograph or picture whenever I go to games, which isn't that often unfortunately.

Charlotte is the toughest lower seed team out there. Hopefully the Magic can take care of them in 5, but I won't be surprised if it goes 6 maybe 7.

Nelson killin Felton right now! That's what we didn't have from our PG last year. And yea, these announcers are horrible. I wish chuck and them would call the game.

Back
Top Bottom