The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Not sure. I was considering selling mine, too... I like my 135L 2 much more. Maybe pickup a second 5d mark IV or even a 6d mark II.

UGH
I have 3 copies of the 85L nothing beats it for Portraits but I do also find myself picking up the 135L a lot of times.

I just don't know what should I list it for.

I have 3 copies of the 85L nothing beats it for Portraits but I do also find myself picking up the 135L a lot of times.

I just don't know what should I list it for.

I mean if you price it to sell probably around 1400$

I'm sure a lot of copies will be on the used market in preparation for the 85mm 1.4L

Stupid ND filter is the wrong size. My fault, just ordered the wrong one. Got it on Amazon though so return already started and I'll order the right one as soon as I get the refund.

Annoyed though as I was out hoping to shoot some long exposure and it isn't even close to fitting! Should have checked before just tossing it in my bag. I've had it since Monday too - plenty of time to get another one if I'd known.

NVM

Attachments

• IMG_20170917_192747_505.jpg
    IMG_20170917_192747_505.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
It is crazy how simple the alphas make video

I'm gonna have a ton of fun

To all those that said a6500 over a7ii

Thank you

EDIT: Ordered extra batteries, a smallrig cage, and the rodes videomicro

Last edited:
Welp. Daughter broke my lens. Got a shoot this Thursday and Friday. Praying Amazon can deliver early Thursday

It is crazy how simple the alphas make video

I'm gonna have a ton of fun

To all those that said a6500 over a7ii

Thank you

EDIT: Ordered extra batteries, a smallrig cage, and the rodes videomicro

As an a7r II guy I'm a little bit jealous right now. I would love to have that 120 fps at 1080.

Welp, my 1 year old broke my lens, three days before my next shoot :weeps

Thinking I'm going to grab a 35mm and a 70-300mm for the time and make plans to get either a tablet or the Tamron 90mm 2.8 in the next few weeks.

Also, my latest big lens purchase is gonna be the the Nikon 300mm

The OSS is what blows me away.

Still trying to decide which wide prime to get though.

both the sony e 16mm and the 20 are 2.8 and are tiny, though neither is all that great optically, the sigma 19mm is regarded as better but not my that much, it is also bigger...then there is also the 12mm zeiss touit lens but it’s pricey new, you might also want to look at the 10-18 f4 if you’re doing video, it some wild distortion for still photos but i don’t think it is as noticeable or it’s might be better corrected in video

Correction, ended up taking the long shot and getting the Tamron 90mm. Based solely on Amazon Same Day delivery.

Considered cancelling my shoots this weekend but I'm going to try to make em work.
Hoping this Tamron blows me away and will skip getting my tablet and getting the 300mm

tokes99 tokes99 dope shot of the fixed gear in the wild. Pic is legit, bike is legit. Making me wanna buy another fixie now lol

ahaha thanks...had no idea what a fixie was when i randomly saw that frame and decided to build it up, but by the end i had build two fixed gear bikes and was riding around brakeless in the city (even though i wasn’t riding fast, the no brakes riding only lasted about a week before i came to my senses & realized #imtooOLDforthis$#@! /lt. murtaugh voice)

Got my Tamron 90mm yesterday. Didn't play with it much but after I use it today and tomorrow I'm going to return it and get the Sigma 105mm. Been planning out my future lens catalog and this range needs to be a tad longer

Tamron 90mm did alright today. Still taking it back. It struggled pretty bad at times to find mid distance focus from infinity and missed a few shots that I feel my 18-105mm woulda caught. Gonna use it again tomorrow and pack it up to get ready to get the Sigma 105mm

VT-51.jpg
VT-17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom