The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Appreciate the comment.

We're both pretty new at these sort of shots but we'll be working on it more.

Not sure if I ever posted this one.

Can some of you PS gurus help me out here. I'm trying to create a signature/watermark and I want to be able to put the word "photography" under the letters "ayank". How do I do that or what is that technique even called so I can youtube it?

Edit: just realized how to do it lol.

Last edited:
how are some of you guys managing the larger cameras throughout your travels? pulling out and putting away a big cannon can become bothersome. there's a d joke in there somewhere lol.

how are some of you guys managing the larger cameras throughout your travels? pulling out and putting away a big cannon can become bothersome. there's a d joke in there somewhere lol.

I've become used to it. I am sure it would be a pain for anyone else that isn't a photographer to lug so much stuff but it's normal to me now. I have the Incase pro DSLR bag and just pack it to the brim. It has a top opening whenever I need my camera but it's not a snappy process. But for traveling, I sort of know that I can take my time on things and just wait for the right thing to shoot.

I am sure people know of Tony Northrup but he's another one of those camera guys that has a Youtube channel. He just went to Machu Picchu and talked about camera bags and traveling. I was so close to getting that Langly bag too but it seems horrible now considering what he showed. His wife has an interesting bag but just doesn't hold as much as I'd like but I like the concept of it where it has the waste strap and you can get your gear without having to take off the bag.

[COLOR=#red]DJI X5R Micro Four Thirds Aerial Camera for the Inspire 1 UAV. It's basically the Panasonic GH4 with a super stable steady cam like 3 axis gimbal. Shoots lossless 4kRAW video at an averge of 1.7 Gbps compared to 60 Mbps of the original camera for the Inspire 1. Full focus and aperture control from the flight app while the UAV is in the air, and has 12.8 stops of dynamic range. It's $5k and I'm definitely getting it for my business.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]Never knew that Micro Four Thirds was such a funny subject. Keep the jokes in threads I make, I'm being serious in here. Don't muddle up this thread.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]Never knew that Micro Four Thirds was such a funny subject. Keep the jokes in threads I make, I'm being serious in here. Don't muddle up this thread.[/COLOR]

What happened to that live stream you were gonna post in here a couple months back? I genuinely would like to see the results, seemed like a cool project.

What happened to that live stream you were gonna post in here a couple months back? I genuinely would like to see the results, seemed like a cool project.
Bruh I'm still waiting on the 4k video he was going to post from a bridge down in Texas I believe. He said he would and I was genuinely interested. Still waiting. . Snacking my head for believing this dude was legit.

What happened to that pic you said you were going to take? But never posted.

Back
Top Bottom