**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Picked these up on release day and then went to the Laker game 2 days later (against the Nuggets). I guess you could say I pickedup some Laker ribbon and thunder sticks also.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2mfbjl.jpg

Crisone

&

PETEROCK

DOPE Sugarcanes. You guys are making me want to buy another pair. I have a pair of Edo Ais, but I wouldn't mind a slightly slimmer cut. Does anyone haveany recommendations?

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

Originally Posted by T21D

Nice Sugarcanes, I've had my 2 pairs for over a year and half and they're still as rigid as when I first bought'em. They're actually putting a little design on the back pockets eh? No more distressed faux Levis stitching on the back.

Note: for those who THINK they know selvedge, you better have a pair Sugarcanes in your collection.

not since they were about to get sued by levi's! more info on the denim:

Nice Mighty Mugg set you have FiendForNike. Did you get them all at one spot? Can't beat the $10.99 price, Hasbro did good.

peterock: 'preciate the info on the denim. soon i'll make the jump into the quality denim fiasco

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

just some sugarcanes.......

thanks, kiya!

Nice Sugarcanes, I've had my 2 pairs for over a year and half and they're still as rigid as when I first bought'em. They're actually putting a little design on the back pockets eh? No more distressed faux Levis stitching on the back.

Note: for those who THINK they know selvedge, you better have a pair Sugarcanes in your collection.

Not to hate, but the SC fit isn't for everyone, especially for those looking for a slim fit...

This page is full of stuff i been waiting for.. when those Puma Drop "DublBagn" and for how much? and i need those flight 95's they bring backmemories and look good may i add... Got my foams in today.. need alil glue to reenforce the sole..

the flash makes em look so good, lol

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Not to hate, but the SC fit isn't for everyone, especially for those looking for a slim fit...

no hate at all. the sc40601's are more of a classic fit..... just the way i like them.

SBvj426 i just walked into my local shop and they had them....but i have not seen them any where else....they were only $100...hit me up if you want them...iwill point you in the right direction....

Latest pickups!! had the clerks already sold them and got them back (Supreme hat old dont mind)...gotta luv karma
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!! Have great day

Iphone Pics!! Sorry

What the mailman brought me: Nomo's and AP wovens for a steal!!!!

Casio G-Shock Lungman, another good deal!

Copped these at a spot 'round the way: Steven Voegel's "Streetwear" and Supreme catalogue; why not

Last but not least, raided Target beginning of the month, you know what these are, if not, ask your older siblings

Ok jerks, suck it easy!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom