The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

UC3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10 OUT OF 10 ON IGN
9.5 OUT OF 10 ON GAMETRAILERS

I have a question for you any of you guys who can help. Who are your internet providers and whats your speed like? Im looking for suggestions. I refuse to buy another online multiplayer game until I get a proper service. Im tired of lagging damn near every match, disconnecting from matches, not being able to join a friends session, cant host, etc.

I have a question for you any of you guys who can help. Who are your internet providers and whats your speed like? Im looking for suggestions. I refuse to buy another online multiplayer game until I get a proper service. Im tired of lagging damn near every match, disconnecting from matches, not being able to join a friends session, cant host, etc.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Where do you live?
If your in Cali in LA or SoCal and if it's available where you live get Verizon Fios.

AT&T U-Verse DSL has been great for me. I'm on the 18MB download speed plan. Regular AT&T DSL though I heard is pretty horrible.

Stay away and do not do business with Time Warner Cable. Horrible customer service, service is spotty and down more than half the time.

Comcast I heard has great download speeds but I always hear people complaining about the monthly cap limits they set.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Where do you live?
If your in Cali in LA or SoCal and if it's available where you live get Verizon Fios.

AT&T U-Verse DSL has been great for me. I'm on the 18MB download speed plan. Regular AT&T DSL though I heard is pretty horrible.

Stay away and do not do business with Time Warner Cable. Horrible customer service, service is spotty and down more than half the time.

Comcast I heard has great download speeds but I always hear people complaining about the monthly cap limits they set.

Back
Top Bottom